Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC Divisional Round

danlhart87

4 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Then again the Chiefs may well flame out tomorrow versus the Texans. The Chiefs are historically known for flaming out early in the playoffs  I think the Titans beat the Texans in an AFCCG

I don't think they'll flame out because the Texans still arent that good defending the pass and Mahomes is healthy.  Now I do think the Texans have a bit of a wild card with Will Fuller playing this time around.  KC should play better defense this time around than they did last time also.  I think they'll pull it out.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Titans don't really have the pass D to stop Mahomes though... A good running game only works when you can stop the other guys.

Tennessee will literally run KC in the ground like the Colts did. Sure Mahomes will make some plays, but it will be heavily limited. 

1 minute ago, BigQandTheManiac said:

I likr Mahomes. I don't mind him. But just the thought of our two division rivals playing in the game to decide the super bowl is sickening. Especially knowing that if we had a QB, we would be just as good if not better then them.

I would love it.  Gives allot of credibility to the Colts division.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

It's absolutely horrid to have such a dominant team in the regular season.. then just lose the first game of the playoffs. Just feels like the whole season was a waste. All those good times and high fives. All those feel good Mondays. It's just all over.. poor Ravens fans. And they haven't lost since what September??

Baltimore has always tended to do stuff like that with a couple exceptions here and there.  They'd always look dominant when Ray Lewis was there and soon as they'd get in the playoffs they'd lose often times in the first round or the second.  This years team kind of sort of reminded me of the one the Colts beat when they had Steve Mcnair. Everybody talking them up as some kind of beast, but it's always something about them during the playoffs. If you walk in there and play with a little bit more urgency and attention to detail than them they usually find it hard to compose themselves.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Tannehill is the perfect QB for the titans. He provides just enough in play action and on big passing downs to keep the running game going. Get him another great WR Ana that team will be scary.

He reminds me of Jake Plummer, athletic with boot legs and takes every advantage of play action and boot legs.