Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Was Houston signed just to beat KC?

Pacergeek

I just watched the recap video, and Houston was extremely motivated to beat KC. The Chiefs made a business decision to waive Justin. However, like Michael Scott once said, business is always personal. Houston took this very personal, and let his teammates know he would not accept losing to KC. 

26 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

I just watched the recap video, and Houston was extremely motivated to beat KC. The Chiefs made a business decision to waive Justin. However, like Michael Scott once said, business is always personal. Houston took this very personal, and let his teammates know he would not accept losing to KC. 

There it is,   the dumbest post I've ever seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

At first he was like 

dumb patrick star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And then he was like

1 hour ago, Pacergeek said:

:facepalm:

4 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

He was brought in to provide a better wuss rush not just to beat KC lol.

He looks in great shape.  He reminds me of the Steelers ex James Harrison.  I didn't realize James Harrison only 6-0, 242 lbs, he looks and plays bigger, maybe because he made plays a few years ago.  Houston is 6-3, 258 lbs, hopefully the KC game gives him the impetus to have an All-Pro year and career with Colts, and even extend his career a few years of continued great play. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

The always entertaining (not deliberately) Pacergeek!

We signed Houston ONLY so we could beat KC!    Too Funny!  

We didn't care about beating anyone else,  only Kansas City!

:funny:       :spit:      :lol:         :scorebad:

• Like 1