Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Malik Hooker

BProland85

2 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

So you don't know.   Got it 

Nah.  I'm one of those guys that figures stuff out, then others know stuff after I tell them.  You probably think knowledge is about reading or hearing what others wrote or said.  That's a bad definition of knowledge.  Its good for a GPA, but bad for actual knowledge.

6 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Nah.  I'm one of those guys that figures stuff out, then others know stuff after I tell them.  You probably think knowledge is about reading or hearing what others wrote or said.  That's a bad definition of knowledge.  Its good for a GPA, but bad for actual knowledge.

When it comes to reporting factual information, neither a good GPA or being able to figure things out really help. May work well for speculation?

6 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Yeah.  No need for doctors or coaches.   Actual knowledge is also needed for a good GPA.  You know knowledge of the subject in the classes you're taking.    Anyway,   the rest of us will wait to hear from the team and not an online psychic 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dasteez said:

When it comes to reporting factual information, neither a good GPA or being able to figure things out really help. May work well for speculation?

Reporting factual information is a fancy way of saying a person simply repeated what someone else said they knew. 

You guys really want to derail the thread simply because I said that Hooker is fine?

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Reporting factual information is a fancy way of saying a person simply repeated what someone else said they knew. 

You guys really want to derail the thread simply because I said that Hooker is fine?

You don't know that he is fine.   Explain yourself or its you that derailed the thread with nonsense...  like usual.    

18 hours ago, DougDew said:

67578db2706319180189d32539430f79.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, DougDew said:

He's fine.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:27 PM, DougDew said:

I didn't.

On 9/22/2019 at 4:34 PM, DougDew said:

Oh no, I know.   

On 9/22/2019 at 4:40 PM, DougDew said:

I know stuff without having to read what someone else said first.  I'm funny that way.

23 hours ago, DougDew said:

22 hours ago, DougDew said:

9212736.gif

• Thanks 1