Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Vinatieri (Merge)

chad72

• Nadine changed the title to Adam Vinatieri?https://forums.colts.com/topic/63094-adam-vinatieri/??
  • SteelCityColt locked this topic
  • SteelCityColt unlocked this topic
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I do like the way the Steelers and Chiefs keep replenishing the core of WRs with different WRs every year. I expect us to do the same as well moving forward. Pittman has the greater chance of being a go to guy than Campbell, IMO, based on the kind of WR each one is, IMO.      That is why with the edge rushers, elite QB in Peyton and our WRs during the Polian era, we were able to cover up for lots of blemishes. 
    • I don't think the troubled defense so far is due to roster weaknesses. Their roster isn't that much different than it was last year. And rushing defense isn't that important of a stat. Their 4th best in passing yards/game against. DVOA pass defense is 5th, DVOA overall defense is 13th.   But my point of contention is that the Chiefs aren't limited at edge or WR. So their QB "overcoming" roster weaknesses isn't really comparable with whatever we need to do to make up for our roster weaknesses. 
    • Personally I like Chris Ballard.  I like the way he is building the Colts.  I know we don’t have a QB.  There isn’t one soul on Earth that could’ve predicted Andrew Luck retiring so damn early.  I mean we had a top 5 Oline no elite QB in his prime would’ve retired.  Especially Lucks age he wasn’t even 30 yet.  But besides the QB situation Chris Ballard pretty much has made all the right decisions.  The only one I didn’t like was trading away our pick 13 for Buckner.  I was hopi we hang on to it and get a young DT and take that gamble that he will bloom into a superstar.  I would’ve loved Chris Ballard way way more had he took pick 13 and whatever else needed pick wise to move up and get Herbert out of Oregon.   But besides that Ballard is an awesome GM!!
    • Yeah, I remember hearing of that.  I'm mostly assuming he has been humbled.  
    • Man KC has one of the worst rushing defenses in football and a bottom 3rd defense overall.  They have plenty of roster weaknesses.   Mahomes play makes it basically irrelevant.
  • Members