Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Vinatieri (Merge)

chad72

2 minutes ago, deedub75 said:

The entire kicking unit was a failure today.  I'm sure we will be on the market for a new special teams coach next year as well as a kicker.  

They should be and it’s not just because of the kicking game.  The return game is as much of a disaster.  They constantly field punts inside the 10, today they grabbed a kickoff that was going out of bounds rather than taking the flag.  They have had issues with guys not getting away from the ball and miscommunication on who is returning that has lead to turnovers.  That is not a well coached unit.

He missed 1 kick today and that was a 55 yarder, so I don't blame him unlike other days.  Two were blocked and that's on the line.  I've said all season that the entire kicking unit is very suspect.  Today showed it again. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cbear said:

He missed 1 kick today and that was a 55 yarder, so I don't blame him unlike other days.  Two were blocked and that's on the line.  I've said all season that the entire kicking unit is very suspect.  Today showed it again. 

The first blocked kick was so low it didn't look like it was going anywhere.

I could be wrong, but I think that was on AV.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cbear said:

If the second one didn’t get blocked it was going to be Vandrjagted just wide left.