Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adam Vinatieri (Merge)

chad72

1 minute ago, Detectacon said:

Still waiting for his advocates to come to his defense...... Pretty sure I hear crickets. 

I just don't happen to think the loss is on him.    Yes, he missed an extra point.  Yes, it's disappointing,  yes....  he's been inconsistent....     

But...………..  the losses are not all on him.  If so....   it would just be a game between two kickers.

It's a team sport.   not a contest between kickers.

Our team, our coaches, our play calling are all to blame today.

You wanted to hear from Adam's advocates.....

That's my stance, and  the last thing I'm going to say on it.  

Gramz out...  til next game. 

Just now, Gramz said:

I just don't happen to think the loss is on him.    Yes, he missed an extra point.  Yes, it's disappointing,  yes....  he's been inconsistent....     

But...………..  the losses are not all on him.  If so....   it would just be a game between two kickers.

You’ve got to be kidding me right? I’m glad it’s the last thing you’re going to say because it’s a weak stance and you know it. Good grief...... smh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, James said:

Sorted from worst to first, here is every single kicker in NFL history with more than 20 XP attempts in a season.

No one has less than 75% kicking (yes I know they moved it back, but its still less than a 40 yarder).

Vinny is now 13/20 on the year, or in other words, the worst XP Kicking season of all time!

We will crush that record and set a new modern day standard....go Vinny!

2 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Good

Hard to preach accountability to a young locker room while letting a dude ride on his past success.  He has built a hall of fame career in the past, he will be inducted in the future, but at present he's assassinating a team with zero margin for error.  I know that sounds harsh but this team is on the cusp of a breakdown,  it's in a tailspin and management is in danger of losing this locker room........they need a shakeup.  Just my opinion. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, midwest said:

Im asking because i don't know, not because I'm sticking up for Vinny......What options are out there right now, does anyone know.  I agree he needs to go but if there is nobody out there who can do a better job then what is next?

At this point who cares? Give somebody, give anybody, a shot.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm just asking, how many people are walking around and available that could do better.  I am not a super fan who knows all the people out there who are available, on practice squads, etc. Just genuinely like to know if there is anyone you guys have in mind.  I don't know if Rigo was kicking field goals in college or not.