Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Nick Bosa Rumors Resurface!

So....   remember 3-4 weeks back,  there was that rumor of Nick Bosa having very controversial posts on his social media accounts?    We looked at it,  and didn't see any NFL reaction and most of us dismissed.     I think I called it a Big Fat Nothing Burger.

Well...   hold on...

I'm driving around and turn on NFL radio and that's what they're talking about.    Bosa has now deleted his Social Media accounts and said he's done with it because it's just not worth it.

I come home and search the internet.   And there are stories.    It appears Nick is going to SF....    that would be liberal San Francisco....   his viewpoints would NOT be popular.    So, he's deleted them and closed up shop.     

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Nick-Bosa-49ers-Trump-tweets-Kaepernick-Beyonce-13757882.php

Looks like he had views on Trump, Kaepernick,  and Beyonce among things....

Total non issue in my eyes. NFL players spout off their opinions all the time. Bosa has his right to do the same. None of his posts seem all that bad? :dunno: You're drafting a football player, he's not a politician. If the 49ers aren't going to draft him at #2 then he will for sure go #3. 

• Thanks 1

If the lives of fans are so obsessively driven by someone else's political views, its borderline nuts.  Seriously, they can't accept or tolerate any kind of dissent, or appearance of dissent, form their own views. 

Not participating in social media seems like a reasonable solution.  It might not be a great loss for Bosa.

On related note, I read an article that validated that 80% of the noise on twitter comes from just 10% of the accounts. 

So leaving it has less of an impact on most people than what most people probably think.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trueman said:

I need to know what he thinks about Beyonce.

Said that her music was complete trash.  That’s the about the only thing he tweeted there that I agreed with.  I’m not down with all that new age, Satanic dumb down garbage that today’s industry passes off as music.  All I’m going to say here about that.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Said that her music was complete trash.  That’s the about the only thing he tweeted there that I agreed with.  I’m not down with all that new age, Satanic dumb down garbage that today’s industry passes off as music.  All I’m going to say here about that.  

IMG_1014.JPG.c8becc670e233f00cff38142451f1a4f.JPG

10 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

So....   remember 3-4 weeks back,  there was that rumor of Nick Bosa having very controversial posts on his social media accounts?    We looked at it,  and didn't see any NFL reaction and most of us dismissed.     I think I called it a Big Fat Nothing Burger.

Well...   hold on...

I'm driving around and turn on NFL radio and that's what they're talking about.    Bosa has now deleted his Social Media accounts and said he's done with it because it's just not worth it.

I come home and search the internet.   And there are stories.    It appears Nick is going to SF....    that would be liberal San Francisco....   his viewpoints would NOT be popular.    So, he's deleted them and closed up shop.     

https://www.sfgate.com/49ers/article/Nick-Bosa-49ers-Trump-tweets-Kaepernick-Beyonce-13757882.php

Looks like he had views on Trump, Kaepernick,  and Beyonce among things....

I think we all have views on Trump, Kaepernick, and Beyoncé.

Does his views have any effect on him doing his job?

28 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I think we all have views on Trump, Kaepernick, and Beyoncé.

Does his views have any effect on him doing his job?

No....   but it might make things uncomfortable for many in the 49ers locker room.

Im not criticizing Bosa.   I don’t much care about his views.   I’m actually applauding him for seeing the Big  Picture and deleting his posts and closing his accounts.   He’s taking one for the good of the team.