Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Kraft Charged in Prostitution Probe

Virtuoso80

Just now, Valpo2004 said:

Those nations are not going to let you just stay there just cause you are on the run from the law in the US.  

You have to have a prior citizenship there for them to let you stay.  Either that or it has to be something political that embarasses the US government.  

It's not the second and I think Kraft is only a citizen of the United States.  So he couldn't just run from the law by flying to another country that doesn't extradite.  

He is also a citizen of Israel I believe and with money comes ability do a lot and stay in a lot of places.  Money my friend talks everywhere.

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

Again he’s a BILLIONAIRE who is friends with a lot of very powerful people.. he knew what was happening. 

maybe, maybe not.  

IF IF these girls were underage, or if they were part of the human trafficking thing, He needs to burn for this.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I guess everyone I know and have been taught is wrong

If you honestly think the two are equal then Yes..  anyone can’t see trafficking >>>> being a Jon isn’t either A being Hinest or B. Really really don’t understand the world.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

No, he would just hand over the Patriots to his son Jonathan Kraft and “retire”. 

If I read it right Grams a minor crime and with his money a little slap on the wrist.. ASSUMING he was just soliciting a prostitute.

Misdemeanor for soliciting prostitution. 

But Why tarnish himself with this embarrassment?  Perhaps to a dirty old man and  idolizing fans it's another trophy? 

:dunno:haha

55 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

It sounds like the Human Trafficking was on other people.  His only charge is soliciting for prostitution.  Means he likely just asked an undercover cop posing as a prostitute for a quote.

Touché. I read the article, but I didn’t totally grasp what “soliciting another for prostitution” actually meant in this case. With the heading, my mind thought it meant he was more of the seller than the buyer. Still...wow. Embarrassing. 

• Like 1

Just now, csmopar said:

maybe, maybe not.  

IF IF these girls were underage, or if they were part of the human trafficking thing, He needs to burn for this.

If  they were underage I agree.. IF he was PART of the trafficking I also agree.. but not if he was soliciting and didn’t know they were part of the tracking ring.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

You know, I have to bring this up, has there been a year the Patriots won the Superbowl and DIDNT have some sort of controversy, either field related, murder related or other police related activities?

@dynasty13 said it very well in his post on the first page, whether he agrees with it or not.  Something to the effect of "just another thing for fans to point to as to why so many people associated with this franchise are scumbags"

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I guess everyone I know and have been taught is wrong

What is the level of wrongness though?  

Honestly two consenting adults exchange sex for money.  Is that something that you can look down on morally.  Yes to some extent it is considered immoral.

But did it hurt anyone?  Do you want your tax dollars being spent to track these people down and arrest them?  Especially when there are so many other things your tax dollars could go to.  Roads, tracking down criminals who do hurt people, schools, clearing the freaking snow in January, etc etc.  

A lot of people including myself see this as immoral.  But there is only so much money to go around and I can think of a lot better uses then worrying about this.  Keep myself, my family, my kids, other people and their family and kids safe.  But a dirty old man forking over some cash for some sex with a consenting adult woman isn't hurting my or anyone else's family.  

honestly just have to see how this plays out as more evidence is gathered and we see how much of a part he actually had in this.....if it was just him going in for the occasional rub n tug and the woman was of age....not much should happen......BUT if he's part of the larger part of the trafficking and/or the ladies servicing him were underage then he should have everything possible thrown at him and forced to sell the team. 

Just don't want to rush to judgement yet.  

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

He is also a citizen of Israel I believe and with money comes ability do a lot and stay in a lot of places.  Money my friend talks everywhere.

Not sure Israel is a non extraditing country and on top of that I'm not sure they want to invite in a dude just busted for sex trafficking.  

Money helps a lot but you can't just get away with any crime by hoping on a plane to another country.  

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

If you honestly think the two are equal then Yes..  anyone can’t see trafficking >>>> being a Jon isn’t either A being Hinest or B. Really really don’t understand the world.

I am part of the world and if I had broken laws my chance at advancement would be over

There are several people across the country(world) who had their lives/careers ruined over something that was illegal and this is illegal 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Valpo2004 said:

Honestly two consenting adults exchange sex for money.  Is that something that you can look down on morally.  Yes to some extent it is considered immoral.

But did it hurt anyone?  Do you want your tax dollars being spent to track these people down and arrest them?  Especially when there are so many other things your tax dollars could go to.  Roads, tracking down criminals who do hurt people, schools, clearing the freaking snow in January, etc etc.  

A lot of people including myself see this as immoral.  But there is only so much money to go around and I can think of a lot better uses then worrying about this.  

two ADULTS, FREELY exchanging money for sex is one thing and while not something I'd support, is something completely different than an old billionare possibly buying sex from girls/women(underaged or not) that are held and forced against their will to do it.  Thats the concerning part in all this.  From the sounds of it, these women were part of a human sex trafficking ring. Whether or not Kraft had direct knowledge of it means nothing, people running those types of rings are very selective and you can bet Kraft ordered a particular lady/girl. Its completely different than picking up a hooker off Hollywood Blvd.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Not sure Israel is a non extraditing country and on top of that I'm not sure they want to invite in a dude just busted for sex trafficking.  

Money helps a lot but you can't just get away with any crime by hoping on a plane to another country.  

I know from first hand experiences, Irsael does have an extradition treaty with the United States.

1 minute ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Wait there is more

Ohhh gulp... Not sure I'm liking the sound of this.

5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

A lot of people including myself see this as immoral.  But there is only so much money to go around and I can think of a lot better uses then worrying about this.  

I come the world of public figures(teachers) where things like this end careers and/or reputations

5 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

honestly just have to see how this plays out as more evidence is gathered and we see how much of a part he actually had in this.....if it was just him going in for the occasional rub n tug and the woman was of age....not much should happen......BUT if he's part of the larger part of the trafficking and/or the ladies servicing him were underage then he should have everything possible thrown at him and forced to sell the team. 

Just don't want to rush to judgement yet.  

yeah. its gonna get interesting quickly

Kraft is charged with a misdemeanor so, I'm assuming there was no minor involved.  Not that he's not responsibIe for his behavior but, I'm very interested to know about the owners of this business.  I started the day being sick to my stomach about our Secretary of Labor's involvement it letting a pedophile and international sex trafficker skate.  The secretary is responsible for policing child labor, forced labor, and human trafficking.

Then this comes along.  There is something wrong in Florida and something wrong with millionaire and billionaire men.  

Something terribly sickeningly wrong. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

And likely very little punishment from the league.  

While this gives Colts fans something to crow about for a bit, but if that's really all it was, what Irsay did IMO is worse.  Soliciting an adult willing prostitute doesn't hurt anybody or create the potential for harm.  Irsay driving around loaded up on pain meds could have gotten someone killed.  

Do you understand prostitutes who are working for human traffickers aren't willing?

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I come the world of public figures(teachers) where things like this end careers and/or reputations

Fair enough.  But Kraft isn't teaching anyone's kids and he's not holding public office.  All of those people are rightly held to higher standards.

He's just bankrolling a professional football team.  

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I am part of the world and if I had broken laws my chance at advancement would be over

There are several people across the country(world) who had their lives/careers ruined over something that was illegal and this is illegal 

I don’t think your understanding what I’m saying. There are different levels of illegal.. minor misdemeanors like trespassing to major felonies like murder 1.. not all illegal activities are the same or even close to equal.. just like sex trafficking and being a Jon are not equal.

1 minute ago, Nadine said:

Kraft is charged with a misdemeanor so, I'm assuming there was no minor involved.  Not that he's not responsibIe for his behavior but, I'm very interested to know about the owners of this business.  I started the day being sick to my stomach about our Secretary of Labor's involvement it letting a pedophile and international sex trafficker skate.  The secretary is responsible for policing child labor, forced labor, and human trafficking.

Then this comes along.  There is something wrong in Florida and something wrong with millionaire and billionaire men.  

Something terribly sickeningly wrong. 

Misdemeanor for now....

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

Wow.  Who could be bigger than Kraft?:scratch: :mindblow:

Within football, I dont know, but to speculate. the Commissioner? Star players? I mean it could be anyone.  And this initial charge on him could be used to get more testimony on the bigger fish they want to fry. 

2 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I don’t think your understanding what I’m saying. There are different levels of illegal.. minor misdemeanors like trespassing to major felonies like murder 1.. not all illegal activities are the same or even close to equal.. just like sex trafficking and being a Jon are not equal.

I know what you are saying but for many(including me) illegal means illegal and that is where it stops

5 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Yes but the question to me is if it is reasonable that he would have known they where trafficked.  

Wont matter much. Ignorance is no defense.  If the reports of him being a repeat customer are true, then he likely knows quite a bit. 

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Do you understand prostitutes who are working for human traffickers aren't willing?

You do understand no one looking for sex asks “ are you being sex trafficked “ they just ask how much for the hour or night or to do XYZ”.

makes me wonder how you stop the trafficking? It’s obvious we been very very unsuccessful so far.