Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Kraft Charged in Prostitution Probe

Virtuoso80

2 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Yes but the question to me is if it is reasonable that he would have known they where trafficked.  

It doesn't matter.    A very large number are in this country.    The odds are pretty good if you indulge in this kind of thing regularly,   you have been with trafficked women

7 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

You do understand no one looking for sex asks “ are you being sex trafficked “ they just ask how much for the hour or night or to do XYZ”.

makes me wonder how you stop the trafficking? It’s obvious we been very very unsuccessful so far.

Simple,   make the punishments for the johns far more harsh.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

You do understand no one looking for sex asks “ are you being sex trafficked “ they just ask how much for the hour or night or to do XYZ”.

makes me wonder how you stop the trafficking? It’s obvious we been very very unsuccessful so far.

if you say so...

45 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Irsay had a problem, a very bad problem.  That he seemed help for and I think he has been sober ever since?  I personally never bashed the man for it, we all have our demons. (That’s not to say I liked him I always found him annoying but that’s me.)

as for this this I really don’t care.  Prostitution been around forever and the fact we still have it illegal just allows the wrong people profit off of it. 

I guess people don’t understand the whole reason we condemn prostitution in the first place. It turns into sex trafficking where girls are forced to perform sexual acts without their will. 

Some of these girls are taken from their family( a small percentage, but it happens all the time around the world). I think it’s easy to blow it off, but imagine it being your wife, daughter, or sister as the one who is being forced to perform sexual acts almost on a daily basis. It would be a big deal then. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Wont matter much. Ignorance is no difference.  If the reports of him being a repeat customer are true, then he likely knows quite a bit. 

What! Again he is being charged with a misdemeanor which shows as of now they only have him soliciting.  As for “knowing” or “not knowing” who she works for.. that makes no difference the crime is the crime and that IS NOT part of it.  That’s like saying the guy buys the drugs from the dealer is also responsible for the dealer shooting a rival because well he knew he was a violent person.. just silly talk!  His offense AS OF NOW is only soliciting a prostitute.. nothing more

Just now, Colts1324 said:

but imagine it being your wife, daughter, or sister as the one who is being forced to perform sexual acts almost on a daily basis. It would be a big deal then. 

By reports Im reading, the sex slaves (cause, lets face it: Thats what these girls were :angry: ) were working 7 days a week with at least 8 'customers' a day

Just now, Colts1324 said:

I guess people don’t understand the whole reason we condemn prostitution in the first place. It turns into sex trafficking where girls are forced to perform sexual acts without their will. 

Some of these girls are taken from their family( a small percentage, but it happens all the time around the world). I think it’s easy to blow it off, but imagine it being your wife, daughter, or sister as the one who is being forced to perform sexual acts almost on a daily basis. It would be a big deal then. 

Again if it’s legal it eliminates the dark under belly.  There is a reason it’s called the oldest profession in the world.. legalize it and regulate it! 

2 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

It happens everywhere and it's time to deal with it.  I hope the upside of having high profile people involved in this is that something does happen.  Otherwise, it's just not newsworthy I guess

3 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

What! Again he is being charged with a misdemeanor which shows as of now they only have him soliciting.  As for “knowing” or “not knowing” who she works for.. that makes no difference the crime is the crime and that IS NOT part of it.  That’s like saying the guy buys the drugs from the dealer is also responsible for the dealer shooting a rival because well he knew he was a violent person.. just silly talk!  His offense AS OF NOW is only soliciting a prostitute.. nothing more

it must get really exhausting coming up with new defenses for yet another classless and illegal (nlf or actual civilian law) move by the Patriots and those affiliated with that organization. 

Just now, austriancolt said:

rumours are kraft was high on hooker in this years draft ;-)

I give you a 7 for effort haha

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

it must get really exhausting coming up with new defenses for yet another classless and illegal (nlf or actual civilian law) move by the Patriots and those affiliated with that organization. 

I give you a 7 for effort haha

What defense? What you said was just blatantly untrue for anyone caught in a crime.  (Again like I said to Supes I’m wicked sick so maybe I’m misreading some stuff lol) 

My honest perspective as a Pats fan-

Given that other big names are involved this is likely an enterprise that is known to wealthy parties, meaning that in my estimation Kraft is aware of the human trafficking component. Rings like these exist to shield powerful people from the risk of seeking out prostitutes on the street level with more visibility. They’ll probably find emails or other compromising communication. Definitely disappointing as a fan. I work to combat these kinds of issues so this one hits close to home and really Saints my view of Kraft, unfortunately. 

• Like 6

Just now, Batman said:

Given that other big names are involved this is likely an enterprise that is known to wealthy parties, meaning that in my estimation Kraft is aware of the human trafficking component. Rings like these exist to shield powerful people from the risk of seeking out prostitutes on the street level with more visibility. They’ll probably find emails or other compromising communication. Definitely disappointing as a fan. I work to combat these kinds of issues so this one hits close to home and really Saints my view of Kraft, unfortunately. 

I think you are right.  Looks like multiple locations, states, and countries https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime/martin-county/2019/02/20/details-florida-sex-spa-human-trafficking-cases-released/2929679002/

• Like 1

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/martin-county/martin-county-sheriff-william-snyder-holds-news-conference-on-8-month-investigation

“They were cooking on the back steps of the business. These women were sleeping in massage parlors, on the massage tables and had no access to transportation,” said Synder, who noted the victims were averaging eight clients a day. “If you do the math, that is about 1,500 men a year, with no days off.”

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

Yep. Good points.

I tend to agree with you, and this makes it more than soliciting prostitution,  if he was knowingly aware of trafficking.

I tend to agree with you, and this makes it more than soliciting prostitution,  if he was knowingly aware of trafficking.

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

Sounds like it could be very bad 

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

With what has come out about the way the Epstein case was handled.... They could go scorched Earth on this.

The blind hated fandom in my WANTS NOTHING BUT @#()$ SCORCHED EARTH

In reality Kraft will get 6 games, while the victums he and hundreds of others abused will get ?

1 hour ago, JimJaime said:

Umm being caught with a ton of drugs in your car and being well a * to the cops is very much different than an old man trying get himself a little something something.. lol.  Be honest Itsey had a problem and if I remember right he dealt with it, this is simply a case of a man wanting some.. neither bother me that much.

I was being snarky, not judgmental.

I was called for jury duty on a similar case where a woman from China was charged for engaging in a sexual act in a spa or massage parlor. She appeared to be in her 70s and spoke no English. Not the location of the spa as it appears to be in a run down mall and if so what the heck are theses rich kids doing there as opposed to a high class  hooker operation. Maybe there isn't one in Jupiter, FL but that is no excuse. This stinks of human trafficking and if that is the case where do those women go after the case is wrapped up? Answer: to another spa.

25 other individuals were also arrested. Let's see who those guys are.

• Like 1