Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please tell me TY might still play against Dallas

horseshoecrabs

I read that Friday practice was going to be the determining factor if he plays or not; then I also saw on Saturday that he is going to try to see if he can go during warm ups... basically anyone's guess right now. If he goes I think we win by 10, if he is not available it will be a real tough day for the offense.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

I know it's questionable that he might not play, But his absence, and production threat, will be sorely missed if he is not on the field. Sunday against Dallas.   

You can rest assured if TY can play, he will play.

16 minutes ago, MTC said:

I’m always iffy about marginally healthy players toughing it out to play despite not being at or reasonably close to 100%.

It’s certainly admirable.  But let’s not pretend there haven’t been instances where this has ultimately hurt their team.

I hope he plays — but only if he can be effective.

10 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

I know it's questionable that he might not play, But his absence, and production threat, will be sorely missed if he is not on the field. Sunday against Dallas.   

We'll know soon enough.  But, the Colts have the most players that were listed as questionable actually get on the field and play that next game this season.

10 hours ago, horseshoecrabs said:

He's active for today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2