Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts trade for Sea Wr Marcus Johnson

bertjones7

Was pretty talented but raw with eagles. 

Seahawks WR Marcus Johnson has been informed that he's being traded to the Colts, per a source. They acquired him from PHI in the Michael Bennett trade. Made some plays in the preseason and developed a nice rapport with Russell Wilson, but it was a very crowded position group.

Darrel Daniels wasn't making the 53, so this can only be good. I'd definitely like to know more about Marcus Johnson.

Just now, Shafty138 said:

6'-1" 190# 4.39 40 1.53 10 yd split, 2.48 20 yd split, 7.26 3-cone, 37" vertical, 11'-3" broad jump, 22 reps on bench.

Appreciate it.

• Like 1

I hate to burst y'all's bubble but being a longhorn fan I hate this trade. Marcus was the epitome of underwhelming and is guaranteed to drop the pass in the clutch.  If y'all think he's an upgrade over fountain be prepared to be highly disappointed.  At least Fountain had some growth to be had. 

4 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

I hate to burst y'all's bubble but being a longhorn fan I hate this trade. Marcus was the epitome of underwhelming and is guaranteed to drop the pass in the clutch.  If y'all think he's an upgrade over fountain be prepared to be highly disappointed.  At least Fountain had some growth to be had. 

This move could be just for special teams.

51 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

You hate that we were able to swing a trade and get something in return for a guy that was a few hours away from being cut?

Even if this guy is cut tomorrow it will still have been a worthwhile trade. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ColtsLegacy said:

You hate that we were able to swing a trade and get something in return for a guy that was a few hours away from being cut?

Even if this guy is cut tomorrow it will still have been a worthwhile trade. 

Lol no I hate that this guy is going to make the roster in favor of the upside of fountain or Ishmael.