Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Path to 53 (Colts Roster Cuts Thread)

TKnight24

4 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

Deadline is Saturday September 1st 4pm ET 

Post all cuts here and anything concerning cuts to help our mods and help make the forum a neater and easier place to navigate 

:coltshelmet:

Maybe it would be better to try to start this thread much, much closer to the time the cuts start.  That way we don't have 5 pages of replies before the first cuts are announced. :P

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Other teams are already announcing cuts

ok so then create the thread when the first cut is announced. :P

Honestly these type of threads would be much better if the small talk was left out imo.  Post actual cuts and nothing else.  That way the information is easy to find.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, J@son said:

Honestly these type of threads would be much better if the small talk was left out imo.  Post actual cuts and nothing else.  That way the information is easy to find.

:puhleeze:  the likelihood of that happening is about as low as a Ballard thread not talking about Grigson or Pagano...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeCurtis said:

100% agree...... Green actually being on the field for any team is tough to comprehend

I see that Stampede Blue just posted their 53 man prediction and they too agree with us. 

BTW .. are you old enough to have seen Mike Curtis in his prime ? I am and he is my all-time favorite Colt defensive player. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, J@son said:

Good luck with that

36 minutes ago, dw49 said:

I see that Stampede Blue just posted their 53 man prediction and they too agree with us. 

BTW .. are you old enough to have seen Mike Curtis in his prime ? I am and he is my all-time favorite Colt defensive player. 

Their predictions are off to a very rocky start as they, for some reason, though Deyshawn Bond would make the team.  He was the very first cut announced.

6 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

Their predictions are off to a very rocky start as they, for some reason, though Deyshawn Bond would make the team.  He was the very first cut announced.

Means nothing

6 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Could we use Braxton Miller as a WR?  He was cut today by the Texans.

No No No

1 hour ago, J@son said:

Maybe it would be better to try to start this thread much, much closer to the time the cuts start.  That way we don't have 5 pages of replies before the first cuts are announced. :P

Only 1 and a half pages of replies before the first cut. Not too bad if you ask me haha

• Like 1

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

He has not made the transition like some

I could see the Patriots taking a chance on him.  They like those former QB's turned receiver and they are thin at the position.  How about Kony Ealy?  He was released today as well.  Are we better off sticking with the young DE's we got or taking a chance on Ealy?

Just now, MacDee1975 said:

What do you mean "it means nothing"?

It was a stupid prediction, and anyone with half a brain knew Bond would not make the team.

No one really knows whether he was cut 1 or 37

He is a local kid with a lot of interested parties not to mention it is a football Friday

Just now, stitches said:

????????

Interesting

Very cryptic