Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What is G. Doyel's problem?

Jackie Daytona

I used to Hate everything NE. For good reason.

Doyle would have us believe he still does. If he is being asked to be the contrarian he is doing his job
 Or maybe he is just thick headed and living in the past and ignoring the big picture.
IMO, he is looking very stale and writing in some other state would be best for all concerned.

I used to Hate everything NE. For good reason.

Doyle would have us believe he still does. If he is being asked to be the contrarian he is doing his job
 Or maybe he is just thick headed and living in the past and ignoring the big picture.
IMO, he is looking very stale and writing in some other state would be best for all concerned.

You would think Doyel would at least try to have a relationship with the new coach before spouting off like he did. One thing for certain is he will only be able to write opinion pieces and not first person interactions. I suspect the organization will cut him off from easy access because of this. I got to see how it works behind the scenes for about 10 or so years when Bill Polian was in charge. They can make a writer/journalist's job pretty hard. 

I just listened to him and JMV.

what a punk!  He acts like a 10 year old who didnt get

a toy at the toy store.

the way he talks, there seems to be some underlying issue.

perhaps Doyel was snubbed by McDaniels.  

He said he "will be here (Doyel) for the next 25 years, will he? (McDaniels)". 

He can have his opinion, sure, but this is personal.  BEYOND normal fan stuff.  Has anyone heard a positive story from him on anything?

This team, this city, and this fanbase does not need this trash.  Seriously.  Saying the guy "just isnt a good guy."

Even if true, its gonna do nothing but create confusion and create more joke material for the media types.  It solves and helps nothing or no one, it only separates.

Now, if the guy had solutions, like actual alternatives.... no, even then he's still a clown.

remind me to never listen or read ANYTHING from this nitwit again.  Its tuff enough to turn a team around without this "noise" and negative vibes.   

The guy needs a girlfriend.

Or maybe he's just really constipated.

but SOMETHING has crawled up this guy's butt cuz he's just a miserable human being.

45 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I just listened to him and JMV.

what a punk!  He acts like a 10 year old who didnt get

a toy at the toy store.

the way he talks, there seems to be some underlying issue.

perhaps Doyel was snubbed by McDaniels.  

He said he "will be here (Doyel) for the next 25 years, will he? (McDaniels)". 

He can have his opinion, sure, but this is personal.  BEYOND normal fan stuff.  Has anyone heard a positive story from him on anything?

This team, this city, and this fanbase does not need this trash.  Seriously.  Saying the guy "just isnt a good guy."

Even if true, its gonna do nothing but create confusion and create more joke material for the media types.  It solves and helps nothing or no one, it only separates.

Now, if the guy had solutions, like actual alternatives.... no, even then he's still a clown.

remind me to never listen or read ANYTHING from this nitwit again.  Its tuff enough to turn a team around without this "noise" and negative vibes.   

The guy needs a girlfriend.

Or maybe he's just really constipated.

but SOMETHING has crawled up this guy's butt cuz he's just a miserable human being.

Yeah, I was listening to that back and forth between JMV and Doyel  where he did say that. I might add he just did come out and say he didn't like McDaniels. 

I just happen to be listening because of a long drive I had that day and yes Doyel did come off way too personal. (you had other words). 

We have to keep in mind that most all NFL teams have that one local guy who is always negative. It keeps things interesting for a lot of fans regardless if you agree or disagree with them. It keeps the hits coming. It's the equivalent of what goes on every day on ESPN and the NFL network, just on radio.

I miss the days of just hearing the informative facts of sports without all the personal argumentative horse dung.

That is why I quit watching those two so called sports channels. JMV puts it all out there in a none argumentative way so I can listen to him without feeling aggravated.

6 minutes ago, Pacergeek said:

In Denver, it was known McDaniels was a gigantic *. Until proven otherwise, he is still a Bag. Ballard hired a known * to lead our team going forward

I highly doubt you are the same that you were 9 years ago...............But with you, probably.

13 hours ago, Pacergeek said:

In Denver, it was known McDaniels was a gigantic *. Until proven otherwise, he is still a Bag. Ballard hired a known * to lead our team going forward

Polian, Dungy, and obviously Ballrd think McDaniels is a great pick moving forward for the franchise, more than good enough for me, and much more of an relevant to the issues at hand than whatever any fans opinion is.....

On 1/22/2018 at 5:44 PM, Shafty138 said:

I'm gonna be here for 25 years, how long is he gonna be here"

I've seen this type of hubris from a journalist before, and it didn't end well.  

If you persist and McDaniels wins, a few years from now, yes, you may very well be selling cars in Rushville, Gregg.  

Do yourself a favor - end the clown show 

On 1/26/2018 at 9:30 AM, Pacergeek said:

This is the kind of Deep Thinking that has made you a living legend here.

A Living Legend for all the wrong reasons....

On 1/26/2018 at 12:30 PM, Pacergeek said:

I don't understand why his sexual orientation bothers you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

My god. Doyel on the Will Cain show right now... I just want see what the show has to say about the hire and he brings on Doyel of all people...

What a complete bag.

He's trashing the hire and using the analogy that everyone is saying the earth is flat and he's the only one that sees and is arguing that it's round...

2018-02-06 15.17.08.png