Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Press Conference

Shepman

27 minutes ago, Shepman said:

So let me start by saying I despise the Patriots, but I respect them and watched their prwaa conference today.  It had me rolling especially Danny's interview.  Did anyone else watch and what did you think if so?

Sorry I was working...maybe link to it so us busy people can let you know what we think about it. Thanks!

On 1/20/2018 at 8:25 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

You respect cheaters?

I can't.

The NFL Appreciates you buying into the crap they threw out there. They need fans like you so they can build up a big bad villain for everyone to hate so they tune in to watch.. and hopefully see them lose. Lol

7 hours ago, JimJaime said:

The NFL Appreciates you buying into the crap they threw out there. They need fans like you so they can build up a big bad villain for everyone to hate so they tune in to watch.. and hopefully see them lose. Lol

Which is why the NFL scripted it for the Patriots to be in the Superbowl to combat slumping ratings. Can you imagine if the Jaguars had been in the Superbowl? Yikes, it feels like only yesterday we were discussing them moving to London!

8 hours ago, JimJaime said:

I don't buy into anything. I have 2 eyes and a brain and see what a lot of other people see.

And the ratings are Down about 20% the last 2 years. A lot of it has to do with fans tuning out tired of seeing pats and refs giving them calls.

The pats are actually hurting business.

37 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I don't buy into anything. I have 2 eyes and a brain and see what a lot of other people see.

And the ratings are Down about 20% the last 2 years. A lot of it has to do with fans tuning out tired of seeing pats and refs giving them calls.

The pats are actually hurting business.

Really? Go look at the ratings again. The Pats games are the ONLY team to sustain the ratings. Look it up your hypothesis is FALSE. What hurt the NFL is the stupid protests. But your eyes are failing you there.

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:06 PM, JimJaime said:

Really? Go look at the ratings again. The Pats games are the ONLY team to sustain the ratings. Look it up your hypothesis is FALSE. What hurt the NFL is the stupid protests. But your eyes are failing you there.

This is SO true!

So many people get on these forums and whine obsessively about the league/games being rigged via the officiating crews.....yet those same people who are convinced it is rigged still tune in to see the games.  Of course, as the post above points out, they are watching more (rigged) Patriot games than any other teams!  The ratings only prove this point...

6 hours ago, Reality Check said:

This is SO true!

So many people get on these forums and whine obsessively about the league/games being rigged via the officiating crews.....yet those same people who are convinced it is rigged still tune in to see the games.  Of course, as the post above points out, they are watching more (rigged) Patriot games than any other teams!  The ratings only prove this point...

They are the ultimate team for the NFL either peoplenwatch to cheer for them or watch to cheer for them  to lose.  What the NFL is missingbis that white knight, or JEDI like back when's manning was with the Colts.. 

On 1/22/2018 at 6:27 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

2007: Patriots get "busted" for "Spygate." Team proceeds to go 16-0. 

2015: Patriots get "busted" for "Deflategate." Team proceeds to go 12-4, 14-2, 13-3 in the following years while winning two Super Bowls and reaching a third this year. 

At some point, you guys are going to have to acknowledge that NONE of these "scandals" have amounted to anything at all. 

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:35 PM, ReMeDy said:

Which is why the NFL scripted it for the Patriots to be in the Superbowl to combat slumping ratings. Can you imagine if the Jaguars had been in the Superbowl? Yikes, it feels like only yesterday we were discussing them moving to London!

I know if Blake Bortles made the SB imagine that lmao. I think most people watch the SB anyway but the Jags are boring to watch.

On 1/25/2018 at 2:58 PM, GoPats said:

2007: Patriots get "busted" for "Spygate." Team proceeds to go 16-0. 

2015: Patriots get "busted" for "Deflategate." Team proceeds to go 12-4, 14-2, 13-3 in the following years while winning two Super Bowls and reaching a third this year. 

At some point, you guys are going to have to acknowledge that NONE of these "scandals" have amounted to anything at all. 

The only thing I will acknowledge out of all that is that the Patriots leadership/players are willing to break the rules to their advantage and play with zero integrity...but hey winning is winning and we should all see it the way their fans tell us to!!!

47 minutes ago, GOZER said:

The only thing I will acknowledge out of all that is that the Patriots leadership/players are willing to break the rules to their advantage and play with zero integrity...but hey winning is winning and we should all see it the way their fans tell us to!!!

Believe what you want but since 2007 the Patriots are the most scrutinized team in the history of sports. Prying eyes are everywhere. Because of this the Patriots do things above board more than most teams.

15 hours ago, GOZER said:

I'm not saying that. You should see it however you want to see it.

All I'm basically saying here is that there is zero evidence that any of the "cheating" they've gotten caught for really amounted to much. The continuing and prolonged success of the team defies the idea that they got here (and have stayed here) by means that were unfair. 

20 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Santa Clause announced today that even he is rooting for the Eagles in the Superbowl, despite the snowball incident

I'm pretty sure the Eagles fans should be on the naughty list for all that stuff:). Anyways hopefully Brady will retire after he gets his 6th Lombardi so we won't have to deal with "Touchdown Tommy" next year. Go Colts!

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 8:24 PM, GOZER said:

When I hear about a deliberate effort to cheat on behalf of numerous people involved in an organization, I ask myself the following question....

Of the hundreds of ex-patriot employees (players, coaches, staff members, front office personnel, etc...) who have left the organization (voluntarily or involuntarily), howcome NOT ONE OF THEM has agreed to write a book detailing such activities?

Let's face it, there are many former Pat's employees who could use the millions of dollars such a book would produce.....so why hasn't it happened?

5 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

When I hear about a deliberate effort to cheat on behalf of numerous people involved in an organization, I ask myself the following question....

Of the hundreds of ex-patriot employees (players, coaches, staff members, front office personnel, etc...) who have left the organization (voluntarily or involuntarily), howcome NOT ONE OF THEM has agreed to write a book detailing such activities?

Let's face it, there are many former Pat's employees who could use the millions of dollars such a book would produce.....so why hasn't it happened?

I give up... why?

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Because Kraft has deep pockets?