New Orleans (+5) at Minnesota (1-15-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

How did they let that happen???

Reminds me of Peytons loss to Ravens in 2012. Horrible way to lose....one guy makes the worst play at the worst time. Feel for Brees because he might not get another shot at a SB like it was lining up for him this year.

1 minute ago, coltsfan77 said:

Good friend of mine, long time vike fan, made the trip from NC to the game! Congrats and happy for him!

Wow, I would have loved that. My cousin's wife works for Twin Cities Orthopedics. She put in her name for tickets just for me. She did not win but I would have gone if I got tickets. (I live in NY)

3 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Reminds me of Peytons loss to Ravens in 2012. Horrible way to lose....one guy makes the worst play at the worst time. Feel for Brees because he might not get another shot at a SB like it was lining up for him this year.

you are so right, dg........Exactly like that......Happened to Peyton..Happened to Drew.

Good call.

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I havent watched the Vikes much this year but Keenum throws a lot of balls falling backwards and up for grabs.  Has he done that all year???  He’s gotta get that in check.

He does that a lot...........a little Jay Cutler in him..but he's simply gotten better at it

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I have not had dinner because I was so nervous. I probably won't eat tonight. 

You can eat and drink now. I am like that when the Colts or Cubs play in huge games. I cant eat until the game is over. If we end up winning the party begins. That is one of the best wins in Minny history. Gets you to the Final 4.

4 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

Could the NFL finally have a host city's team in the Super Bowl?

It would make sense.  Not many would want to go up to FRIGID Minnesota for a Super Bowl.  But you better believe the Vikes fans will be running through the streets regardless of the temperature. I think it makes great financial sense to have the Vikes in the SB. 

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Wow, I would have loved that. My cousin's wife works for Twin Cities Orthopedics. She put in her name for tickets just for me. She did not win but I would have gone if I got tickets. (I live in NY)

He said one day he was going to make it and what a game and finish to see! Good luck the rest of the way! Pulling for ya!

5 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I havent watched the Vikes much this year but Keenum throws a lot of balls falling backwards and up for grabs.  Has he done that all year???  He’s gotta get that in check.

He does.  Keenum throws those types of passes and the receivers have bailed him out all year. Many fans who are concerned about his accuracy wanted Sam Bradford or Teddy to play in place of Keenum. Both are more accurate than Keenum but Keenum has that killer instinct which Bradford certainly does not have.