Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans (+5) at Minnesota (1-15-18)

oldunclemark

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Understood.  Edge was the exact opposite for us.  Wasn’t a thing he couldn’t do on the field.  Was just so smooth...  Would you still give Peterson an honorary ring?  He probably wouldn’t even take it...

I would. 

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I would. 

I just want the Vikes to get through this game.  This matchup reminds me so much of the year Gary A missed the kick vs the Falcons.  I loved that Vikes team and believe they would have smoked Elway’s Broncos in the Super Bowl...  

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Congrats on the Final 4 appearance. I love your chances at Philly actually. You have this game in the bag as Drew Brees decided to play like doo doo lmao. I love Minnesota's Defense on such a big stage, I am sold on them now.

Don't jinx me. Lol

Congrats on the Final 4 appearance. I love your chances at Philly actually. You have this game in the bag as Drew Brees decided to play like doo doo lmao. I love Minnesota's Defense on such a big stage, I am sold on them now.

In the words of Lee Corso: Not so fast my friend. 

9 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I just want the Vikes to get through this game.  This matchup reminds me so much of the year Gary A missed the kick vs the Falcons.  I loved that Vikes team and believe they would have smoked Elway’s Broncos in the Super Bowl...  

I hope that it does not end like it did after the 1998 season. This 2017 team does not remind me of that team, as this one has a great defense. The 1998 one had one of the best offenses ever.

Zimmer likes to depend on the defense, but we need to score more points.

Just now, NFLfan said:

I hope that it does not end like it did after the 1998 season. This 2017 team does not remind me of that team, as this one has a great defense. The 1998 one had one of the best offenses ever.

Zimmer likes to depend on the defense, but we need to score more points.

Don’t forget Favre in the year the Saints beat us in the Super Bowl.  Vikes just have bad luck vs the NFC South...  

Yeah I spoke too soon, what was Keenum doing there.

I told you that he has done this in other games but the receivers have bailed him out. 

Games are never over until they are. Remember the SB last year...

Anyway, I will be back later.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Don't do it again. Look Saints are about to score again. I blame you. Lol. :P

Calm down @NFLfan, you are in good shape.... and, if the Jags can put NE out of it next weekend you might have a real chance at a SB title this year... I am in your corner (btw, father-in-law is a huge Vikings fan so I have to root for them).  Not that the Jags have to win for you to have a chance, but I would put money on Jags choking vs NE choking.

Oh, sooooo what if Big Ben got really worn down today and decides to retire.  Then next weekend..... the Jags put a whipping on New England and...

Tom Brady also decides to hang up his tool belt...... chew on that for a minute

9 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Calm down @NFLfan, you are in good shape.... and, if the Jags can put NE out of it next weekend you might have a real chance at a SB title this year... I am in your corner (btw, father-in-law is a huge Vikings fan so I have to root for them).  Not that the Jags have to win for you to have a chance, but I would put money on Jags choking vs NE choking.

Oh, sooooo what if Big Ben got really worn down today and decides to retire.  Then next weekend..... the Jags put a whipping on New England and...

Tom Brady also decides to hang up his tool belt...... chew on that for a minute

If Brady retires after forcing Jimmy G out, Belichick might have him knee capped...  That would be such a weak move.  Giselle could make the call for him but still...  Wouldn’t be a good look.

1 minute ago, IndyScribe said:

Cam Jordan is a beast. Looks like the Saints are making a comeback. That missed FG is going to haunt the Vikings.

He is the son of Steve Jordan, a long time Vikings tight end. He played for about 13 years with the Vikes. I dont think he played for another team.

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I told you that he has done this in other games but the receivers have bailed him out. 

Games are never over until they are. Remember the SB last year...

Anyway, I will be back later.

I’m not mad at you.  I can’t have casual conversations when my team is in the middle of a playoff game.  Too superstitious.  1 wrong word can derail a season let alone a game or even a drive...  :flaming: