Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oldunclemark

New Orleans (+5) at Minnesota (1-15-18)

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Understood.  Edge was the exact opposite for us.  Wasn’t a thing he couldn’t do on the field.  Was just so smooth...  Would you still give Peterson an honorary ring?  He probably wouldn’t even take it...

I would. 

6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I would. 

I just want the Vikes to get through this game.  This matchup reminds me so much of the year Gary A missed the kick vs the Falcons.  I loved that Vikes team and believe they would have smoked Elway’s Broncos in the Super Bowl...  

8 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I would. 

Did it end on good terms (don't recall) If so maybe.

If not?

No.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Is that for Tomlin or Payton lmao or Kareem in Airplane haha 

Should be for Tomlin, Haley, & Big Ben.

13 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I would. 

Congrats on the Final 4 appearance. I love your chances at Philly actually. You have this game in the bag as Drew Brees decided to play like doo doo lmao. I love Minnesota's Defense on such a big stage, I am sold on them now.

4 minutes ago, Gramz said:

This game is pretty boring, but I am happy for my friend @NFLfan  @nfl fan

I'm enjoying the beatdown the Saints are receiving but compared to the earlier game yeah this is boring.

Who would've thought?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Congrats on the Final 4 appearance. I love your chances at Philly actually. You have this game in the bag as Drew Brees decided to play like doo doo lmao. I love Minnesota's Defense on such a big stage, I am sold on them now.

Don't jinx me. Lol

In the words of Lee Corso: Not so fast my friend. 

Crap I hope I didn't jinx it, 17-7 now.

8 minutes ago, CF4L said:

Did it end on good terms (don't recall) If so maybe.

If not?

No.

It did not end on bad terms but I think he would have liked to stay. 

9 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

I just want the Vikes to get through this game.  This matchup reminds me so much of the year Gary A missed the kick vs the Falcons.  I loved that Vikes team and believe they would have smoked Elway’s Broncos in the Super Bowl...  

I hope that it does not end like it did after the 1998 season. This 2017 team does not remind me of that team, as this one has a great defense. The 1998 one had one of the best offenses ever.

Zimmer likes to depend on the defense, but we need to score more points.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just Posted the same thing.

Don't do it again. Look Saints are about to score again. I blame you. Lol. :P

Just now, NFLfan said:

I hope that it does not end like it did after the 1998 season. This 2017 team does not remind me of that team, as this one has a great defense. The 1998 one had one of the best offenses ever.

Oh crap!

Okay.....so   I'm sorry I said it was boring,  but hey  it was..

backpeddling now.    C'mon Vikes.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Don’t forget Favre in the year the Saints beat us in the Super Bowl.  Vikes just have bad luck vs the NFC South...  

Yeah I spoke too soon, what was Keenum doing there.

I told you that he has done this in other games but the receivers have bailed him out. 

Games are never over until they are. Remember the SB last year...

Anyway, I will be back later.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I told you that he has done this in other games but the receivers have bailed him out. 

I CONCUR

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Don't do it again. Look Saints are about to score again. I blame you. Lol. :P

Calm down @NFLfan, you are in good shape.... and, if the Jags can put NE out of it next weekend you might have a real chance at a SB title this year... I am in your corner (btw, father-in-law is a huge Vikings fan so I have to root for them).  Not that the Jags have to win for you to have a chance, but I would put money on Jags choking vs NE choking.

Oh, sooooo what if Big Ben got really worn down today and decides to retire.  Then next weekend..... the Jags put a whipping on New England and...

Tom Brady also decides to hang up his tool belt...... chew on that for a minute

4 minutes ago, Buddy Lee said:

i thought the Saints would come back and they have, Now I believe the Vikes will close it out.

Same here

9 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Calm down @NFLfan, you are in good shape.... and, if the Jags can put NE out of it next weekend you might have a real chance at a SB title this year... I am in your corner (btw, father-in-law is a huge Vikings fan so I have to root for them).  Not that the Jags have to win for you to have a chance, but I would put money on Jags choking vs NE choking.

Oh, sooooo what if Big Ben got really worn down today and decides to retire.  Then next weekend..... the Jags put a whipping on New England and...

Tom Brady also decides to hang up his tool belt...... chew on that for a minute

If Brady retires after forcing Jimmy G out, Belichick might have him knee capped...  That would be such a weak move.  Giselle could make the call for him but still...  Wouldn’t be a good look.

Did Payton just blow 2 challenges and timeouts???  I don’t even think Pagano ever did that...  :peek:

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

Did Payton just blow 2 challenges and timeouts???

Yes

1 minute ago, IndyScribe said:

Cam Jordan is a beast. Looks like the Saints are making a comeback. That missed FG is going to haunt the Vikings.

He is the son of Steve Jordan, a long time Vikings tight end. He played for about 13 years with the Vikes. I dont think he played for another team.

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I’m not mad at you.  I can’t have casual conversations when my team is in the middle of a playoff game.  Too superstitious.  1 wrong word can derail a season let alone a game or even a drive...  :flaming:

Just now, NFLfan said:

He is the son of Steve Jordan, a long time Vikings tight end. He played for about 13 years with the Vikes. I dont think he played for another team.

I remember seeing that somewhere.