Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New Orleans (+5) at Minnesota (1-15-18)

oldunclemark

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

I’m not mad at you.  I can’t have casual conversations when my team is in the middle of a playoff game.  Too superstitious.  1 wrong word can derail a season let alone a game or even a drive...  :flaming:

haha That reply was for @2006Coltsbestever who is one of my closest buddies on here. I hope I don't sound upset. I am not. Just nervous. 

29 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Don’t forget Favre in the year the Saints beat us in the Super Bowl.  Vikes just have bad luck vs the NFC South...  

True. And 2 years ago against the Seahawks. Walsh missed a 27 yard FG which would have won us the game. That was crushing. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

haha That reply was for @2006Coltsbestever who is one of my closest buddies on here. I hope I don't sound upset. I am not. Just nervous. 

It is tough even for me to watch Colts games in the Playoffs and chat. I have to look away from the TV at times when it's close. Glad you here. Vikings now back up 20-14.

13 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

If Brady retires after forcing Jimmy G out, Belichick might have him knee capped...  That would be such a weak move.  Giselle could make the call for him but still...  Wouldn’t be a good look.

Well.... it would be good for us... :D

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is tough even for me to watch Colts games in the Playoffs and chat. I have to look away from the TV at times when it's close. Glad you here. Vikings now back up 20-14.

We need to score at least another FG

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

:thmup:  I sure wouldn’t complain. Plus it’ll be a stain on the golden boy Brady’s legacy. 

Right...

"they didn't get me the Jags playbook in time... and I told him to DEFLATE the balls, not INFLATE them.. geez"