Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Inactives

Bluefire4

15 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Quincy Wilson has been practicing in full for two weeks. He and Bashum are both healthy scratches which is alarming. LeRaven Clark is starting at guard with Mewhort out.

On the depth chart they have Kalis at RG.

You'd think they’d move Haeg back to G and start Clark at RT.  But I guess they know who’s better at each spot.  

10 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

Wilson better have some minor injury we don't know about.

Look at it this way. Wilson has never been a ST guy.  So there’s three guys with experience before him, and they need guys for STs.  

Just a numbers game until he can at least beat out Desir.  

1 minute ago, Smonroe said:

Look at it this way. Wilson has never been a ST guy.  So there’s three guys with experience before him, and they need guys for STs.  

Just a numbers game until he can at least beat out Desir.  

I'm sorry, you don't sit your 2nd round pick who has been playing well in favor of some scrub who can play ST an iota better.  As if that will make any difference in the game.

Quincy needs experience, he's better than Desir and company, he needs to play.  Bottom line.

1 minute ago, bananabucket said:

I'm sorry, you don't sit your 2nd round pick who has been playing well in favor of some scrub who can play ST an iota better.  As if that will make any difference in the game.

Quincy needs experience, he's better than Desir and company, he needs to play.  Bottom line.

I don’t know if he’s better than Desir, certainly not as experienced.  STs can make or break the game.  

3 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

I don’t know if he’s better than Desir, certainly not as experienced.  STs can make or break the game.  

You don't draft someone in the 2nd round then sit them for lack of experience.

I think the coaches are outsmarting themselves.  It's a dumb decision.

Whatever, I'll leave it at that.

4 minutes ago, bananabucket said:

You don't draft someone in the 2nd round then sit them for lack of experience.

I think the coaches are outsmarting themselves.  It's a dumb decision.

Whatever, I'll leave it at that.

Yes, leave it at that before I remind you when TJ Green was drafted.  

58 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Quincy Wilson has been practicing in full for two weeks. He and Bashum are both healthy scratches which is alarming. LeRaven Clark is starting at guard with Mewhort out.

Where did you get the info on Clark @ guard?

Damn it

What the hell is up with QW?  Has to be something internal, otherwise why scratch him?  He needs the reps.  Second round pick needs to be in the game especially given our chances at playoffs this year.  What is it going to hurt?

Maybe he is struggling with playbook concepts and is making mistakes in practice and they don't want to cause him to lose confidence.

This is a :scratch:

Some of you are confused on why haeg isn't at guard..he wasn't ever a Good gaurd he lacks strength especially in the run game  id put Clark there because he's stronger and doesn't have to deal with the edge rushers who were blowing by him it should be easier for him but only one way to find out 

1 minute ago, BR-549 said:

Damn it

What the hell is up with QW?  Has to be something internal, otherwise why scratch him?  He needs the reps.  Second round pick needs to be in the game especially given our chances at playoffs this year.  What is it going to hurt?

Maybe he is struggling with playbook concepts and is making mistakes in practice and they don't want to cause him to lose confidence.

This is a :scratch:

It's just what we do as The Indianapolis Colts