Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3

LucasOilStadium

Hi, Colts fans. Beth Mowins and former NFL kicker Jay Feely are announcing the Colts home game with the Browns and the return of former GM Ryan Grigson. This Sunday afternoon for The NFL On CBS. 

More ironic is Feely is scheduled to announce the San Diego State Aztecs Vs. Air Force Falcons Mountain West college game for the CBS Sports Network from Colorado Springs late Saturday Night, before arriving to Indianapolis for the Colts/Browns NFL Game.          

http://www.506sports.com/

18 minutes ago, BlueShoe said:

"2027 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 3"

Either I have fallen into a 10 year coma, or I don't think that is the correct year. :) 

I dont even think this is the correct section of the forum. :D

How you missed our back to back SB's (55&56) is beyond me. 

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Where are you gonna watch the game?

Unfortunately I have to work so I'm just gonna try to stream it. Otherwise I'd go to BWW's although I'm not sure if they'd even have it on. I think we may have this problem the entire season at least until Luck comes back. It's not like the Bears are any good so I don't see why they'd be televised over us in northern Indiana anyway. 

12 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Top shelf announcers..  Lol

12 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Battle  of 0-2 powerhouses

It was sad to the point of being funny when Bruce Murray and Brady Quinn were picking their winners for the upcoming games and they came to this one.  You could almost hear the agony and groaning as they grappled to find anything that would tip their vote.  In the end, Quinn went with his home boys in Cleveland and Bruce reluctantly sided with the Colts on the SiriusXM NFL radio channel show 'The Blitz".

What was worse is the comments form Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on Moving the Chains show.  Lots of stats about how bad 0 - 2 teams do in making the playoffs, and the startling reality that No_Team that has went   0 - 3 in the last 6 years has ended up with a winning record (7-9 or worse).  Average seasonal wins for an    0 - 3 team these last few years? Averaging right around 4.5

So I continue to look for development, improvement, (in play and roster) and fighting spirit.  I will always support this team, but it is so much easier when everyone is trying to get better and doesn't give up or give in. Tanking isn't in my vocabulary unless it is of the 'trying hard, yet losing anyway' kind of play. And there is always the hope to squeak out a division title...

On another note, I want Luck to play when he can.  Irrespective of the Colts record. He will not 'be himself' until he actually goes out there takes a few hits (every team and their QB suffers them, all of them), makes throws on his rebuilt shoulder, and then demonstrates some accuracy and success in the passing game.  Even if 'it doesn't quite feel normal' yet. Only then he will be ready for next year. I'd like this to be completed this year so he starts off the next one already knowing he is ready to go.

1 hour ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

It was sad to the point of being funny when Bruce Murray and Brady Quinn were picking their winners for the upcoming games and they came to this one.  You could almost hear the agony and groaning as they grappled to find anything that would tip their vote.  In the end, Quinn went with his home boys in Cleveland and Bruce reluctantly sided with the Colts on the SiriusXM NFL radio channel show 'The Blitz".

What was worse is the comments form Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller on Moving the Chains show.  Lots of stats about how bad 0 - 2 teams do in making the playoffs, and the startling reality that No_Team that has went   0 - 3 in the last 6 years has ended up with a winning record (7-9 or worse).  Average seasonal wins for an    0 - 3 team these last few years? Averaging right around 4.5

So I continue to look for development, improvement, (in play and roster) and fighting spirit.  I will always support this team, but it is so much easier when everyone is trying to get better and doesn't give up or give in. Tanking isn't in my vocabulary unless it is of the 'trying hard, yet losing anyway' kind of play. And there is always the hope to squeak out a division title...

On another note, I want Luck to play when he can.  Irrespective of the Colts record. He will not 'be himself' until he actually goes out there takes a few hits (every team and their QB suffers them, all of them), makes throws on his rebuilt shoulder, and then demonstrates some accuracy and success in the passing game.  Even if 'it doesn't quite feel normal' yet. Only then he will be ready for next year. I'd like this to be completed this year so he starts off the next one already knowing he is ready to go.

"On another note, I want Luck to play when he can.  Irrespective of the Colts record. He will not 'be himself' until he actually goes out there takes a few hits (every team and their QB suffers them, all of them), makes throws on his rebuilt shoulder, and then demonstrates some accuracy and success in the passing game.  Even if 'it doesn't quite feel normal' yet. Only then he will be ready for next year. I'd like this to be completed this year so he starts off the next one already knowing he is ready to go"

I agree with this completely!! if nothing else at least play a few games to knock the rust off, get some timing down and build some confidence.

6 minutes ago, ipljeff said:

O no....

I do not like that chick.  Nothing against her gender.  She has that horrible, cheesy DJ type delivery that grates on me.  Shuuny and Sheventy

I'm with you on that.

I'm fine with her, except her voice, or maybe it's the way she talks. It just sounds forced, as though she was taught to speak that way on air.

It reminds me of a couple of basketball announcers (one guy, and one gal), who who just hurt my ears. I don't recall their names, though.

I've never heard anyone talk that way, and if I did, I'd think they were putting me on.

2 hours ago, buccolts said:

I'm with you on that.

I'm fine with her, except her voice, or maybe it's the way she talks. It just sounds forced, as though she was taught to speak that way on air.

It reminds me of a couple of basketball announcers (one guy, and one gal), who who just hurt my ears. I don't recall their names, though.

I've never heard anyone talk that way, and if I did, I'd think they were putting me on.

I think it is Doris Burke....not sure which guy your referring to because she works so many games but my wife can't stand when she does basketball games...she makes me put it on mute. It is purely the sound of her voice...nothing to do with her knowledge etc.....its like Dick Vitale or JVG...I can't stand to listen to them I will try to listen to a radio call if I must watch the game even though I respect them. Some people just don't have that sports voice.....now you give me Troy Aikman any Sunday...he isn't perfect but he has a nice voice and does a solid job imo.