What do you suppose Jim means by this?

BR-549

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, The Fish said:

He's going to tell us everything is fine.. on TV!

I'm more interested in what Ballard might say to ole' Lamey here in a few. Probably won't be anything interesting. 

Listening now... 

13 minutes ago, Everyone said:

Thanks for everything everyone : )

30 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

What it means is that we will likely get more rambling nonsense and by the time it's over we will probably not know any more than we do right now.

My guess too.  Just curious, I don't remember (not that that means anything) him giving a "state of the union" address in the past.  Maybe he has, seems weird the way he put it.

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Seems pretty straight forward

Just like your response, not hard at all to figure out.

I probably should have worded it different.  Not like it is encrypted, I was looking for any speculative thoughts I guess.  

I am really interested to hear exactly what the "state of the franchise" is exactly.

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Well I said I expect luck to get off the pup by Friday. Might come a day early

Im hoping he says that, but I doubt it.  He is probably going to try to calm everyone down.... 

1 minute ago, Cynjin said:

It says to me, not to open a twitter account.  Those "people" that replied, * mostly.

Yeah no doubt.  Not exactly what I would consider a fan... boo!

3 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Just like your response, not hard at all to figure out.

I probably should have worded it different.  Not like it is encrypted, I was looking for any speculative thoughts I guess.  

I am really interested to hear exactly what the "state of the franchise" is exactly.

Our qb isn't starting the season.   He is trying to do damage control

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Our qb isn't starting the season.   He is trying to do damage control

I know bro.... of course he is.  

I don't start many threads and saw this so wanted to discuss it.... figured it was better than reading the Pagano hatred and such.  No worries.

The comments on that are disgusting.

its ridiculous the level of insults that are thrown around the intrrnet and tv nowadays.  NOTHING is out of bounds, NOTHING sacred.

its very concerning the total lack of respect most (it seems) people have toward one another.  Really sad.  The only think more sad is being one of those unhappy people slingin those arrows and the effect those arrows have creating the most joy you have in your small, pathetic life. 

30 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

The comments on that are disgusting.

its ridiculous the level of insults that are thrown around the intrrnet and tv nowadays.  NOTHING is out of bounds, NOTHING sacred.

its very concerning the total lack of respect most (it seems) people have toward one another.  Really sad.  The only think more sad is being one of those unhappy people slingin those arrows and the effect those arrows have creating the most joy you have in your small, pathetic life. 

Jim said 3rd quarter. This game is in the 4th. 

I think Jim might have dodged this after noticing the less than enthusiastic response.

Just now, WoolMagnet said:

Why do you eay that?

(for those of us who cant see it)

He started off using the word "patience" two or three times in regards to the defense and Luck. Said he knows Luck will come back better than ever, but when is "up to the football gods and Andrew". That does not sound good at all. Says this is an ever bigger turnover/reset than 2012, more like 1998.