LucasOilStadium

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, relkins said:

If the players are inept, no call will work

You work with what you have lol if that's the case we would need perfect players in every position and so would the entire league..quite frankly we need adjustments on talent and playcalling but to say it's simply execution isn't true chud has called some pretty bad games with very few perfect ones to counter it 

Jack Doyle being slow has caught my eye more than anything else about him so far, I wonder how effective he will be as a #1 TE, Luck extending plays has more to do with his production than him getting separation, I'm starting to think. 

Doyle lovers, take it easy :)

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Jack Doyle being slow has caught my eye more than anything else about him so far, I wonder how effective he will be as a #1 TE, Luck extending plays has more to do with his production than him getting separation, I'm starting to think. 

Doyle lovers, take it easy :)

Very true. I thought I noticed that, but thought maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully he's just half heartedly running.

What a concept by Dallas. They're rewriting NFL playbooks tonight. Tough to defend such groundbreaking innovation. 

Run short routes, find the holes in the zone, and get the ball out quickly. 

Mix in some runs up the gut for balance. 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Bad QB play hurts too

I can't lie, I'm not liking Tolzien much, but I'm also a little freaked out at some of Chuds lackluster play calls as well.

This game hadn't given me much positive reinforcement for the season honestly. Speaking honestly, no doom/gloom stuff.

This team is visibly UNPREPARED for games....PERIOD. This coaching staff is being given notice as far as I'm concerned. Ballard is not going to accept this lack of discipline, poor offensive and defensive game planning and incompetence. So what if Dallas has a great offensive line? Hankins wants to think this unit can be dominant? Better step to the plate and perform better than that!!!!! Disappointed in the first team defense...First team offense is lethargic to start games...Chuck confused as usual and now starting to show confusion and frustration.