Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Color Rush Announced

TKnight24

Although our color rush jerseys look arguably the best, i hate the look in game. I love nikes shoes but wish they had left the jerseys to reebok. My reebok 18 wears far better than my luck jersey. So... I will be another guy at the game wearing his old PM jersey.

7 minutes ago, life long said:

Indy, I am flying in for that game from Denver.

Thanks. Nice to see someone else from Colorado on here! I won't be able to fly to Indy to see that game, but I hope you and everyone that goes on here has a lot of fun!

53 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I thought our road uni's were already color-rush.

I guess the all-white look doesn't count.  Although I prefer the all-white unis.

I wish they had gone with all-white everything except for a blue horseshoe on the helmet.

Simple.  Clean... until kickoff.  :thmup:  White must not count as a color...

50 minutes ago, life long said:

Although our color rush jerseys look arguably the best, i hate the look in game. I love nikes shoes but wish they had left the jerseys to reebok. My reebok 18 wears far better than my luck jersey. So... I will be another guy at the game wearing his old PM jersey.

Yep, Reebok is way better than the Nike ones. I sit down on the couch and it gets all bunched up and weird vs just flowing naturally by Reebok.

2 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Yep, Reebok is way better than the Nike ones. I sit down on the couch and it gets all bunched up and weird vs just flowing naturally by Reebok.

Exactly! :applause:

The sleeves and seams just feel off, and call me crazy but the numbers are smaller too. Reebok football jerseys are dearly missed, by at least a select few. I still wear my reebok most gamedays. I wish i could get a reebok nfl custom jersey with 12 and luck on it. If anyone knows where to aquire online, post link!

3 minutes ago, life long said:

Exactly! :applause:

The sleeves and seams just feel off, and call me crazy but the numbers are smaller too. Reebok football jerseys are dearly missed, by at least a select few. I still wear my reebok most gamedays. I wish i could get a reebok nfl custom jersey with 12 and luck on it. If anyone knows where to aquire online, post link!

The numbers are TINY. I'm so mad that I didn't get a Reggie reebok back in the day. Most of my jerseys are the cheap kind, with a Manning, Sanders, Clark stitched but all my other ones are screen printed Nike (Luck, TY, Reggie), or the screen printed mesh for Reebok (Marvin, Freeney, June, Manning). I have a Baltimore Colts custom Manning jersey too made of that same material. 

1 hour ago, bababooey said:

The numbers are TINY. I'm so mad that I didn't get a Reggie reebok back in the day. Most of my jerseys are the cheap kind, with a Manning, Sanders, Clark stitched but all my other ones are screen printed Nike (Luck, TY, Reggie), or the screen printed mesh for Reebok (Marvin, Freeney, June, Manning). I have a Baltimore Colts custom Manning jersey too made of that same material. 

Nice collection! I only have stitched manning and luck. Sadly I almost never wear my Luck jersey from how it fits and the tiny numbers. I do have a bunch of other colts gear though (hats, shirts, slippers, sweats, blankets, beanies, hoodies.) I hate shopping for clothes, but if its colts gear sign me up.

5 minutes ago, life long said:

Nice collection! I only have stitched manning and luck. Sadly I almost never wear my Luck jersey from how it fits and the tiny numbers. I do have a bunch of other colts gear though (hats, shirts, slippers, sweats, blankets, beanies, hoodies.) I hate shopping for clothes, but if its colts gear sign me up.

Thanks, I've been starting since high school (2003) and would usually get one for Christmas every year. I stopped recently though simply because I have enough and I don't like the new Nike jerseys. I have so many old hoodies and old t shirts but my casual outfits in recent years consist solely of golf polos in nice weather and quarter zips in the cold weather so I've been shifting the wardrobe towards that since you can wear it for lots of things. My brother and cousin gets Jets jerseys every year. Their closets are where Jets QBs go to die lol.

19 hours ago, shakedownstreet said:

Try these...

temp2014_0314_white_0264--nfl_mezz_1280_temp2014_0314_white_0341--nfl_mezz_1280_

I actually really like this. 

The horseshoe, name, and number should be blue since you can't really see them, but other than that, the all-white everything looks awesome!  IMHO.  :hat:

The "absence-of-color-rush" uniforms.  No wait, that's black... the "all-colors-represented-equally-so-that-they-appear-white-rush" uniforms...  haha

On 6/5/2017 at 1:03 PM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I guess the all-white look doesn't count.  Although I prefer the all-white unis.

I wish they had gone with all-white everything except for a blue horseshoe on the helmet.

Simple.  Clean... until kickoff.  :thmup:  White must not count as a color...

Just as black is the presence of all colors..... white is the absence of any color so no, it does not count...:D

22 hours ago, Luck is Good said:

I don't mind these at all. I'm in agreement with posters that think these are better than Titans and Jaguars jerseys. I've got to get to a game this upcoming season since I didn't go last year

Me too.... gonna happen this year

15 minutes ago, BR-549 said:

Just as black is the presence of all colors..... white is the absence of any color so no, it does not count...:D

I think you're right about that.  Although I thought "white" was our eyes interpreting all colors simultaneously, while "black" was our eyes not being able to see any colors at all...  I'm not an art student, maybe if we have one in the house they could enlighten us?  All I know is ROY-G-BIV (?) from like 7th grade... :dunno:

I'm a science guy.  I know that black and white are both "achromatic colors" which means they are colors that have no hue (so are either of them actually 'colors'? I don't know, but they seem to have more in common with each other than with the other colors).  Black absorbs all light, whereas white reflects light.  I once learned the math involved in the light reflection/absorption that results in black and white, but that was many many moons ago.

Either way, I personally prefer the all-white unis.  The all-black unis that Baltimore has worn are pretty cool-looking, but I like the clean-cut look of the white unis.  Plus, with the all-whites, you get to see all the grass-stains and blood-stains.  :thmup: