Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

I am almost hoping the Celtics lose this series so my fiance and I can move on from the NBA for the year so it's no longer a distraction. No chance vs. Philly anyway.

Terry Rozier these last few games has been a complete garbage can. Sucks since post surgery Irving is actually walking around without crutches, he is out though for the year.

I can't wait until this is over.

Just now, Jules said:

I am almost hoping the Celtics lose this series so my fiance and I can move on from the NBA for the year so it's no longer a distraction. No chance vs. Philly anyway.

Terry Rozier these last few games has been a complete garbage can. Sucks since post surgery Irving is actually walking around without crutches, he is out though for the year.

I can't wait until this is over.

C's in 7 still IMO. Pacers/Cavs huge Game 4 coming up later tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

C's in 7 still IMO. Pacers/Cavs huge Game 4 coming up later tonight.

I will try to catch some of your game if I can stay up, I am beat.

C's in 7 you say. SMH, they just pro long the agony this season. But role players show up better at home so...... 

Celtics were 3-1 vs. Philly this year with Irving. The game he missed Rozier and Larkin vomited all over themselves.

BTW the Bucks drop confetti when they win at home and Rodgers was there the other night. Sigh........

6 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

George Hill is doubtful for Game 4...with a back injury.

Jose Calderon would move into the rotation....

George Hill and Jose Calderon both suck. But sometimes strangely, Calderon gets hot.

I think there are now officially two teams in the east who miss Kyrie Irving in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jules said:

George Hill and Jose Calderon both suck. But sometimes strangely, Calderon gets hot.

I think there are now officially two teams in the east who miss Kyrie Irving in the playoffs. 

Even if the Cavs beat the Pacers in this series, what's the point of it. They will get destroyed by the Warriors or Rockets eventually so then LeBron loses 6 Finals. Who wants that on their resume? He might as well give us our glory so we can say we are the only team to beat him in Round 1 lmao. It would be huge for this city if we did win and may even draw a key free agent if it happens??

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Even if the Cavs beat the Pacers in this series, what's the point of it. They will get destroyed by the Warriors or Rockets eventually so then LeBron loses 6 Finals. Who wants that on their resume? He might as well give us our glory so we can say we are the only team to beat him in Round 1 lmao. It would be huge for this city if we did win and may even draw a key free agent if it happens??

Also Lebron having an early exit this year could benefit his health and body for next season IMO. He's 33 years old and played every single game this year, he has never done this before.

Good luck guys. IMO I won't really call this series over either until someone wins 4 games since I seen too much crazy stuff in sports until something is officially over.

• Like 1

Just now, Jules said:

Also Lebron having an early exit this year could benefit his health and body for next season IMO. He's 33 years old and played every single game this year, he has never done this before.

Good luck guys. IMO I won't really call this series either until someone wins 4 games since I seen too much crazy stuff in sports until something is officially over.

Most people still think the Cavs will win this series according to the media and the average fan. Pacers fans although very pleased do still have their doubts. I picked Pacers in 7 just so it could give me an ulcer lmao. We never do nothing easy so Cavs will probably win tonight. Pacers being up 2-1 and making LeBron fans sweat has just made my year regardless because we weren't even picked to make the Playoffs when the season started.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Most people still think the Cavs will win this series according to the media and the average fan. Pacers fans although very pleased do still have their doubts. I picked Pacers in 7 just so it could give me an ulcer lmao. We never do nothing easy so Cavs will probably win tonight. Pacers being up 2-1 and making LeBron fans sweat has just made my year regardless because we weren't even picked to make the Playoffs when the season started.

Just being up 2-1 doesn’t make my year. Pacers are in the driver seat so they might as well win the series. Down with LeQueen!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Bluefire4 said:

I can't see LeBron giving up another double digit halftime lead. Especially if he's allowed to get to the rim at will. I think this loss would seal our fate in the series.

..I dont like what I see

But we've come from 15 or more behind at halftime 9 times to win

We have to do it again...

26 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

I guess the plan is to not let him kick out for 3s.....

..but if we cant e at the other end...he can just slow-walk the game away

We need Victor and Darren Collison to play like they can

Yep...make them beat us two points at a time...make guys like a Green, Nance etc have to knock down shots. Stick to korver and Love. We need that one other alpha dog...otherwise we need big help from role players.