Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

We kept fighting but it just wasn't enough tonight. I think that game will decide the series. 

We are making it interesting but I don't think we are ready yet. Besides game 1, we have come out looking timid and have had to pull our way back into games. This team just needs more NBA experience and a legitimate second option to have a shot at a title.

Doesn't shock me, we let Kyle Korver beat us! Cavs fans keep saying LeBron has no help, that is the biggest bag of doo doo ever. Korver was hitting 3's like crazy. JR Smith making 70 foot shots too lmao. It's still ok, 2-2 series and best of 3 now. The REFS are doo doo too so in Game 7 we need to be up by at least 10 with 2 minutes or they will give the Cavs the game. Turner was playing awesome and the REFS took him out of the game haha, oh well.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Doesn't shock me, we let Kyle Korver beat us! Cavs fans keep saying LeBron has no help, that is the biggest bag of doo doo ever. Korver was hitting 3's like crazy. JR Smith making 70 foot shots too lmao. It's still ok, 2-2 series and best of 3 now. The REFS are doo doo too so in Game 7 we need to be up by at least 10 with 2 minutes or they will give the Cavs the game. Turner was playing awesome and the REFS took him out of the game haha, oh well.

How does it go from a jump ball to a foul on the review? NBA isn’t letting LeQueen lose in the first round. I knew the officials would come into play. It’s still ridiculous though

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Darren Collison is a liability - can't hit shots consistently and misses end of game free throws, inexcusable for a point guard, IMO. He played the same way in the regular season too. 

Chad ..actually he had a very good regular season..led the NBA in 3-poimnt shooting percentage, right?

But he has done little in this series and he's going against average defenders

5 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

How does it go from a jump ball to a foul on the review? NBA isn’t letting LeQueen lose in the first round. I knew the officials would come into play. It’s still ridiculous though

That's what happens when you have a pre determined outcome

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I thought I saw a ref signal jump ball...but I guess he was overruled..

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Chad ..actually he had a very good regular season..led the NBA in 3-poimnt shooting percentage, right?

But he has done little in this series and he's going against average defenders

Blows my mind too. He led the NBA with a 47% 3-PT percentage in the regular season. That blows my mind

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

We have to win game 5 and 6........we can..and we have to.. down 3-2...I don't see us winning 6 and 7

I think we win Game 5 and then lose Game 6 but win Game 7. Yeah sounds goofy but this whole season has been full of surprises. I guess ESPN has been restored now, now that their KING won. Korver was the MVP of this game though and Turner getting in Foul trouble screwed us.