Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2017-2018 Indiana Pacers and Everything NBA Thread

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If I was LA, I wouldn't sign LeBron either, that would take the ball out of Lonzo's hands and LeBron is getting older. Paul George is only 27. The one thing Lonzo is great at is Passing, he needs the ball to be able to create for others. Lakers would probably go small ball unless they Re-sign Lopez?? They would probably go: Lonzo at Point, Ingram at the 2, George at the 3, Kuzma at the 4, Randle at Center. 

That 'five' would be very hard to guard..and everybody can run......That's 'Showtime' 2.0

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that was a tough loss but they are still ok IMO. Game 5 is huge no doubt. Basically now it's the best of 3. Before this started I would've took the series being 2-2 all day with it down to 3 games.

I wanna see my Sixers vs the Pacers in the final.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

I wanna see my Sixers vs the Pacers in the final.

Sixers look really good right now. I think they will be in the ECFinals pretty easily. Boston without Kyrie just gives them no chance if they advance. Bucks with the GreekFreak should beat them in reality but because the Celtics are so well Coached and play Great D, they will probably win that in 7.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding the Pacers. LeBron is just a bad draw for anyone but we still have a 50/50 chance to pull this out IMO.

It's a 50/50 with a win tomorrow. 

That was a bad loss on Sunday. Vic needed to be a whole lot better than he was. Hate to put it on one guy, but...

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Philly just sent Miami to Cancun, that series is over 4-1.

what worried me is that the lower seeds playing on the road in game 5s tonight..both seemed tired..unable to score much in a row..the games were played very slowly..

WE cant let that happen tomorrow in Cleveland..Slow pace..we lose

• Like 1

..apparently there is some controversy about ....LeBron shooting free throws.

Doe she step over the free throw line when he shoots.

That's illegal by NBA rules. I've never noticed that   ..but its being debated elsewhere.

It may be an issue Wednesday night...(and it certainly will be Friday night)

...also   ..George Hill again is questionable for Game 5

6 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

That's illegal by NBA rules. I've never noticed that   ..but its being debated elsewhere.

Dude should be the greatest foul shooter in history he shoots more then the other team every night 

8 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

I actually have more of a problem with him getting every close call late in games. Other SuperStars of the past like Jordan, Magic, and Bird got a lot of calls too but LeBron is the only player I have ever seen that just throws his body into people/bull dozes his way down the lane and gets a call. Harden actually does it too, so 2 players lmao. It makes LeBron un-guardable because players fear getting in Foul trouble. A lot of people I talked to at work tonight say it's rigged so why even get upset about it. That the league will make sure he advances to Round 2 because of ratings is what they tell me, etc.. Had the Warriors not formed a SuperTeam, LeBron would've won the last 3 years because the dude has the league and REFS in his back pocket. It's rare that you see Durant, Curry, or Thompson just throw their body into someone to draw a bogus Foul. You know why? They don't need too, they all are Great shooters. Nobody does that on the Pacers either.

-I still praise the guy despite disliking him and say he is a Top 10 player of all-time. That is obvious that he is. I also say he is one of the best athlete's the NBA has ever seen but yet his fanboys will jump down your throat if you don't say he is the GOAT. He is the best player today I even admit but no GOAT, sorry. I'll take Jordan or Magic over LeBron anyday - Kareem too.

8 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm over the lebron just knocking everyone down whenever he wants crap start calling some damn fouls you stupid * 

I know it's ridiculous isn't it! 2 of his last 4 baskets should've been charging and shouldn't of counted. On 1 of them he lowered his shoulder into Sabonis, the other he just ran Booker over.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I know it's ridiculous isn't it! 2 of his last 4 baskets shouldn't been charging and shouldn't of counted. On 1 of them he lowered his shoulder into Sabonis, the other he just ran Booker over.

Yep gotta be so discouraging for the team to see the refs try so hard to help the opposing team every game 

Lance is giving us 'home court Lance' on the road!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I love our pace, we have to run to beat this team if we have any chance. Lance puts us back up 3.

That's a good point...we need to play quicker..and not have to deal with any double-teaming