LucasOilStadium

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

27-0.......

I know that many of us want us to lose...but this is very satisfying to me.....

....if we can hold a 27-point lead...we're back in the playoff hunt

If the Texans and titans both lose then we are definitely back in it...

Our destiny is still out of our hands but it becomes a whole lot more realistic.

The Vikings have not shown any reason to think they can come back and win this game. I know a lot can happen in the second half but the Colts are dominating.

On paper, I thought this was a game the Colts should lose but also wasn't going to be surprised if they did win. I'm going to assume they end up winning this game but I never would have guessed they would dominate like they have.

As enjoyable as it is to see the Colts play so well I can't help but be * at how poorly they have played in others. Last week game among others.

Just now, ar7 said:

The Vikings have not shown any reason to think they can come back and win this game. I know a lot can happen in the second half but the Colts are dominating.

On paper, I thought this was a game the Colts should lose but also wasn't going to be surprised if they did win. I'm going to assume they end up winning this game but I never would have guessed they would dominate like they have.

As enjoyable as it is to see the Colts play so well I can't help but be * at how poorly they have played in others. Last week game among others.

Yeah my expectations are incredibly low so this is a pleasant surprise.  The two losses against the Texans were absolutely devastating.

10 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

He could be a 100 catch guy with a year or two of work..

...He's far too big for a safety or corner to cover and few LBs can hang with him

He just needs coaching

100 catch guy? Are you insane? I am assuming you are talking about 100 catches in ONE season? Very few WR1s get 100 catches let alone TEs, especially ones that needed several redshirt years.  We should be extremely excited if he becomes a 50 catch, 700 yard type of guy! 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Both are about even, I am just puzzled how we can be up 27-0 at Half in Minny but lose to Brock at home.

Yeah, it's the Texans D and the Lamar Miller show.  If the Colts had any semblance of a D they would've won that game regardless how bad the Colts offense played.

Even when Luck plays well the talking heads always bring up a negative. Talk how poorly he played last week. He was not the reason for that loss and the turnovers came off a fallen receiver and hits. I know Luck has some off days but I could count not that as his fault last week. Just smh! Well enogh rant from me! Just irritating, seems he gets singled out to much!

2 minutes ago, masnerj said:

100 catch guy? Are you insane? I am assuming you are talking about 100 catches in ONE season? Very few WR1s get 100 catches let alone TEs, especially ones that needed several redshirt years.  We should be extremely excited if he becomes a 50 catch, 700 yard type of guy! 

Remember Julius Thomas?,...went from basketball to practice squad....to a 3-catch guy

..to a 1,000 yard guy and $15 mil deal.  Swooope resembles him and Andrew would feed ho he ball.

Mark my words

That's the history of basketball players-turned tight ends

6 minutes ago, masnerj said:

No...I'm just somebody who watches there basketball-turned tight end guys.

You cant cover them

Julius Thomas missed a lot of games and dropped some balls. He was a practice squad guiy.

But he scored 15 TDs one year...didnt he?  signed a $12 mi, deal...

Swoope is way too big for a corner or safety and way too fast for an LB

If he just works on route running......Andrew will make him  a star