Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Vikings Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

There is no such thing as drop reception rate.

and Its real personal...when  it drags on over plays that don't concern him. week to week..almost every day.

Cant you see the Allen hate is over the top??

Again..we're up 10-0...come join us

yes there is. 

And we were up what, 14 against Houston in the first game....... what's your point?

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

There is no such thing as drop reception rate.

and Its real personal...when  it drags on over plays that don't concern him. week to week..almost every day.

Cant you see the Allen hate is over the top??

Again..we're up 10-0...come join us

directly from the NFL's website :P

"What is Drop Percentage?

A statistic in football that measures the rate at which a receiver drops the ball compared to the number of times they are targeted with a pass. Drop percentage gives an indication to how often a receiver fails to catch a pass that otherwise should have been catchable, which can indicate how effective a receiver is at making catches. The lower the drop percentage the better for receivers.

Formula: Drop % = drops / targets"

Just now, csmopar said:

directly from the NFL's website :P

"What is Drop Percentage?

A statistic in football that measures the rate at which a receiver drops the ball compared to the number of times they are targeted with a pass. Drop percentage gives an indication to how often a receiver fails to catch a pass that otherwise should have been catchable, which can indicate how effective a receiver is at making catches. The lower the drop percentage the better for receivers.

Formula: Drop % = drops / targets"

That's a make believe stat, CS..

You and I have talked about this before.

What is and isn't a drop is arbitrary....its in the eye of the beholder.

when a ball, is stripped...who's to say if it a drop or not?

There is no such thing as 'Drop Percentage' because you cant define a drop

Just now, oldunclemark said:

hmm. its listed on every stat line......

but whatever, Dewayne allen is a piece of garbage as a TE. bottomline.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

But at the same time Allen hasn't really been playing well, lets all just agree on that.  He can play MUCH better, which I hope he does but it seems injuries and his lack of play is very uninspiring.  Lets just leave it at that lol.  There's Swoop with a big third down catch.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Frank Gore came to Indy to win a Super Bowl.  He could leave Indy without playing in a single playoff game for us

Doubt it this damn franchise is just like the Pacers they will win all the games they can just enough to screw up the draft and just enough to keep the FO from getting canned so we will be average for 10 years 

Archived