Colts @ Vikings Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, will426 said:

I'm sorry I'm just fed up with Allen I wanted him over fleener and he's been a huge disappointment btw currently not watching much (at work) is Dorsett even playing?

Its cool....we're winning....I wanted to keep Fleener,. too,

but I didn't know anything about Swoope...

Just now, mahagga73 said:

What are the Viking fans thinking ? This is a pretty disgraceful effort for a team fighting for the playoffs.

i said it a few hours ago in the viking thread, I wasnt gonna be surprised if we blew out the Vikings today.  Which means Pagano and Grigs keep their jobs :(

Luck not holding on to the ball, Chud calling slants and quick hitters, receivers holding on to the ball, using Turbin by the goal line, not taking negative plays and committing turnovers, playing solid D, goodness gracious, what Colts am I watching? :) 

7 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Overall Clark has held his own. He hasn't been a train wreck. Not yet anyway, Still half a game to go and players adjust just like teams do at  halftime

Yeah I agree, we are seeing the same symptoms from the offseason of him getting driven back by defensive linemen. He will have to work hard on this next off season. But he is hanging in there and is executing his assignments. Positive.