Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Poor Adam

Jason_

I feel sorry for Adam. Longest FG streak snapped. Absolutely horrid job by the coaching staff.  I hope Adam demands a release in the off-season so these clowns don't keep ruining his career.

Ps. Can't believe pagano didn't jump in Adams face after that miss. Should have screamed right in his face for at least 5 uninterrupted minutes. Just perpetuating that soft theme for our Charmin colts!

7 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

I feel sorry for Adam. Longest FG streak snapped. Absolutely horrid job by the coaching staff.  I hope Adam demands a release in the off-season so these clowns don't keep ruining his career.

Ps. Can't believe pagano didn't jump in Adams face after that miss. Should have screamed right in his face for at least 5 uninterrupted minutes. Just perpetuating that soft theme for our Charmin colts!

You are joking,  right?  About the bolded?

Adam is awesome, and it was a great streak.  I was disappointed,  not in him,  but for him when that one missed today.    He's still the best there is.

22 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

Sir, you're not supposed to drink the bong water

35 minutes ago, Gramz said:

You are joking,  right?  About the bolded?

Adam is awesome, and it was a great streak.  I was disappointed,  not in him,  but for him when that one missed today.    He's still the best there is.

He's no doubt being facetious.

In retrospect, part of me wishes that we kicked a FG instead of going for it on that 4th down in the first half, just so Vinny would have made it and things would have played out differently so he could possibly still have the streak.  I think he could have made the record 50+ consecutive field goals, which would be absurd.