Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hope we don't whip out the "what's worse than 0-2" topic.

ReMeDy

4 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

Whoops, I just did.

Hey, at least we're not the Seahawks who only put up 3 pts against the LA Rams.

Hahah, yeah that's pretty crazy they only scored 3 points in a loss to the Rams.  Rams only put up 9 messily points and won lol.  

Whats ha worse than 0-2, the idea of seeing what the Chargers may do to this banged up D!!!

18 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Hahah, yeah that's pretty crazy they only scored 3 points in a loss to the Rams.  Rams only put up 9 messily points and won lol.  

Whats ha worse than 0-2, the idea of seeing what the Chargers may do to this banged up D!!!

Yeah. I just hope we don't come back embarrassed from London, 0-4, that could be a nail in the coffin for playoff chances. 0-3 after the Chargers game would pretty much say bye bye to division title hopes, IMO

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Yeah. I just hope we don't come back embarrassed from London, 0-4, that could be a nail in the coffin for playoff chances. 0-3 after the Chargers game would pretty much say bye bye to division title hopes, IMO

Yeah that would be pretty ugly to say the least, lol.  

21 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Look at it this way, if we don't get into the playoffs, we for sure will have new coaches and a gm...... no way Irsay tolerates 2 years not being in the playoffs

I don't see Irsay firing either one way or another. I say that because of with the hiring of new coaches and what seems to be a good draft this last draft. Add the injuries to the factor and no one has seen what this team is capable of doing with a healthy team. The first loss Colts was due to lack of defense because of injuries. They held together pretty tough against the super bowl champs and acquired more injuries. Irsay has never been known to make changes quickly. I think he gives Grigson and Pagano the benefit of the doubt at least another season.

9 hours ago, chad72 said:

I've heard the plane ride from London after a loss is very heartbreaking. You're right, if we lose that one, we're done. That will be a VERY long plane ride home. Grigson better have a parachute, because he's going to get tossed off the plane mid-flight.

2 hours ago, ReMeDy said:

I've heard the plane ride from London after a loss is very heartbreaking. You're right, if we lose that one, we're done. That will be a VERY long plane ride home. Grigson better have a parachute, because he's going to get tossed off the plane mid-flight.

I hope our speculation is just that, speculation, and not one that will see the light of reality. I am still hopeful but a win vs the Chargers will be the best shot in the arm we can have as a franchise, given our woeful history against them. But we need healthy CBs and LBs that can shed blocks and tackle more than anything else to make some plays in the game. Right now, keeping it close is all we feel good about. Let us not be those guys that claim "almost wins" like our division rivals used to.