Turf Issues

IndyD4U

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've reported players are saying it's like walking on tar, and don't want to be on it.  I don't blame them.  That's all we need is players' feet sticking and knees, ankles, hips going out.

I was looking forward to the first game, but I hope now it's not happening.  No injuries.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This is comical someone could use the wrong paint haha Man as Randy Moss said someone is going to lose their job. I have seen it all now!

Ohhh yeah and rightfully so, highly deserving.  You have to suck very terribly managing to screw the first NFL preseason game up so bad to the point where it can't be played.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Ohhh yeah and rightfully so, highly deserving.  You have to suck very terribly managing to screw the first NFL preseason game up so bad to the point where it can't be played.

I know, a lot of people were waiting for this, not just Colts and Packers fans but just Football fans in general. Imagine the people that are there?? What a huge blunder! I was ready to watch some Football as well but it is what it is.

Just now, Nadine said:

my nephew is there.  Made his reservations in January.

Not a total loss because he got to meet his hero Bob Sanders.

But, when you plan a weekend like this......you buy tickets, you expect to see a game

Yeah that stinks. At least he got to meet Bob but not having a game stinks especially when you there live.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that stinks. At least he got to meet Bob but not having a game stinks especially when you there live.

He's an out of control colts fan.  He's really fun to go to a game with.  His wife is an uber green bay fan.  They were so excited!

They were posting pics yesterday and it looked like they had a lot of fun.  I know not seeing the game is pretty terrible but I bet they are still glad they went.