Brad Childress To Interview With Colts

MTC

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a good thing.

It could be the unifying force between Luck Supporters, RG3 Supporters, and Trade Supporters. Between Fire Caldwell proponents and opponents.

The universal disgust for this hire could serve to bring us closer as one.

Just looking for silver lining; that's all I got.

Year ▴ Age Tm * No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD AV

1985 25 IND QB 18 16 14 5-9-0 199 393 50.6 2414 14 3.6 15 3.8 80 6.1 5.1 12.1 150.9 65.8 25 180 5.3 4.4 6.0 1 1 9

That is what our QB did with Childress coaching him in 1985.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/P/PageMi00.htm

direct link.

This could be a good thing.

It could be the unifying force between Luck Supporters, RG3 Supporters, and Trade Supporters. Between Fire Caldwell proponents and opponents.

The universal disgust for this hire could serve to bring us closer as one.

Just looking for silver lining; that's all I got.

Hahaha

I am hoping Grigson is only bringing in Childress for an interview out of courtesy. The were together in Philly - Childress was the OC in Philly prior to becoming head coach of the Vikings. He did nothing to distinguish himself and played Favre at QB long after it was evident that Favre was done.

I would hate to see Childress as the head coach.

I wouldn't mind Childress as an assistant or coordinator of some kind, but to have him as the face of our franchise at a head coaching position?... No thanks.

We've seen what happened with Caldwell - the coach's personality rubs off on his players.

Year ▴ Age Tm * No. G GS QBrec Cmp Att Cmp% Yds TD TD% Int Int% Lng Y/A AY/A Y/C Y/G Rate Sk Yds NY/A ANY/A Sk% 4QC GWD AV

1985 25 IND QB 18 16 14 5-9-0 199 393 50.6 2414 14 3.6 15 3.8 80 6.1 5.1 12.1 150.9 65.8 25 180 5.3 4.4 6.0 1 1 9

That is what our QB did with Childress coaching him in 1985.

http://www.pro-footb.../P/PageMi00.htm

direct link.

That's the year I became a Colts fan and Brad Childress was the reason why! : Bill Brooks and Duane Bickett holding it down.

I am hoping Grigson is only bringing in Childress for an interview out of courtesy. The were together in Philly - Childress was the OC in Philly prior to becoming head coach of the Vikings. He did nothing to distinguish himself and played Favre at QB long after it was evident that Favre was done.

I would hate to see Childress as the head coach.

Grigson doesn't have time to get in touch with Peyton, but he can waste 1/2 a day on a courtesy interview? I can't find a good slant to put on this.

Perhaps there is a little known rule similar to the "Rooney Rule" requiring teams to interview at least one foolish person.