Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe Flacco tore ACL and MCL. Done for season. (Merge)

MTC

I hope you guys dont can harbough for this. this season isnt his fault

No way, he and Ozzie are safe. Others like Trestman and Peas may get the ax , because someone has to go. This team isn't horrible , as they have been in every game, but injuries , and bone head plays have condemned this team to 3-7. I would say Harbaugh has done a good job holding it together, and at least being competitive. It's going to get worse for sure, and a huge coaching challenge.

Hate to hear this. I've always liked watching Baltimore play. Watch and see though. Next season Baltimore will come out and be one of the best teams in the NFL. They'll probably get a top 5 draft pick. So they'll get a couple impact players in through the draft. I'd say Smith will come back too and Perriman may come out and be a number 1 WR. I'd bet they'll come out next year and be really good.

If Matt Schaub goes down we will have to call Tom Matte out of the broadcasters booth to QB with his wristband.

I ought to change my i.d. again. (just did it from ColtSense to ColtRider) Need an i.d. like yours TOC, because, I saw Tom Matte backup our backups way back then, live.

:)

Hate to hear this. I've always liked watching Baltimore play. Watch and see though. Next season Baltimore will come out and be one of the best teams in the NFL. They'll probably get a top 5 draft pick. So they'll get a couple impact players in through the draft. I'd say Smith will come back too and Perriman may come out and be a number 1 WR. I'd bet they'll come out next year and be really good.

Question is...can they afford anyone...if I'm not mistaken, Flacco gets 30 mil next year...

No way, he and Ozzie are safe. Others like Trestman and Peas may get the ax , because someone has to go. This team isn't horrible , as they have been in every game, but injuries , and bone head plays have condemned this team to 3-7. I would say Harbaugh has done a good job holding it together, and at least being competitive. It's going to get worse for sure, and a huge coaching challenge.

Nah, you guys should fire both Harbaugh and Ozzie and let the Colts hire them.

We definitely are cursed this year. The schedule had 2 west coast swings on the road, and the worst rash of injuries I've ever seen. The only saving grace is we've been long out of contention , so it's not like you are 8-2 with these injuries. A nightmare season for sure.

I feel your pain with the close loses. The Saints had so many nail biter games last year they lost. The main 4 that were decided by 3 points or under, just winning one would have made us 8-8 last year. 

It really hurts seeing all these great players get injured, and the Ravens still are fighting teams to the last minute. 

I feel your pain with the close loses. The Saints had so many nail biter games last year they lost. The main 4 that were decided by 3 points or under, just winning one would have made us 8-8 last year. 

It really hurts seeing all these great players get injured, and the Ravens still are fighting teams to the last minute.

It stinks, but these things happen to all teams. It's our turn in the wheelhouse.