Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should We Use Sio or Nate This Week?

krunk

Looks to me like Jerrell Freeman wont play this week with his injury still Lingering. Wondering if we go with Nate Irving as the starter for a second time in a row or do we go with Sio if he is up to speed? I'm comfortable with either one but we may need to go with the more athletic one in this game which is Sio.

I'd say Sio, only because he took care of Mallett last week, maybe he can give Brady some bench time too. haha

Jimmy G....... Come on down!

I'd be happy to trade the roughing flag for that. :flag:

Provided they don't have Gronkowski coming underneath to block the inside rush, it seems to be the only way Brady will have a shot laid on him.

Even with the LT Solder out....I don't think Nat King Cole or Johnny Mathis will lay a glove on him. He just gets rid of the damn ball too quickly.

Brady got laid out pretty hard and came up really slowly on one play againt Dallas....I'd love to see the same against us. Except he has to go to the sidelines. I want it known that we will bring the heat and stand up to these guys physically. Lay the wood to that little pipsqueak Edelman, knock Gronk's head off, sack Brady. Play physical. If guys get hurt, well that's the NFL. It's a contact sport. I'm tired of us just rolling over for these guys.

Tough to do with guys being banged up in the secondary but I hear ya.

Doesn't matter. Playing zone WILL NOT work against Brady. He'll dink and dunk his way all the way into the end zone. I say play very aggressively, blitz like there's no tomorrow, throw caution to the wind, etc. They may get burned occasionally by blitzing, but they'll also get lucky a few times, and those could be crucial plays. Better to be aggressive and take your chances than to let the Patriots stay on the field for long clock-draining drives.

I'd be happy to trade the roughing flag for that. :flag:

Provided they don't have Gronkowski coming underneath to block the inside rush, it seems to be the only way Brady will have a shot laid on him.

Even with the LT Solder out....I don't think Nat King Cole or Johnny Mathis will lay a glove on him. He just gets rid of the damn ball too quickly.

All jokes aside, SIO almpst COST us the Texans game.

We looked better defensively against Mallet. Hoyer brought a major spark.

Hard to think thats the case with brady / jimmy G. haha

OK, so SIO takes out Brady with a shot to the chest, Brady has to go to sidelines to re-coup, Jimmy Garoppolo enters the game for probably just one snap, and he throws a 42 yard completion, he stays in the game, much to Brady's obvious nationally televised displeasure, Garoppolo continues to twirl a hot pigskin, roasting defenders right and left.  Before half, yea, you guessed it, hail mary.  Brady never sees another down,,,,,,,,,.....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  oh crud, I watched the Texans game replays one too many times.