Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

Everyone on ESPN taking the Jets except Carter and Lewis, comical. We lose 1 game and we go from SB favorites to a team that cant even beat the Jets is these guys minds.

You would think the media is more sensible than that. One bad game for the Colts, and the Jets are the better team. SMH.

wow, only lewis and carter pick the colts to win it....

Everyone on ESPN taking the Jets except Carter and Lewis, comical. We lose 1 game and we go from SB favorites to a team that cant even beat the Jets is these guys minds.

You would think the media is more sensible than that. One bad game for the Colts, and the Jets are the better team. SMH.

That Jets defense is no joke.  I don't think it's that crazy to think the Jets will win

I just got goosebumps seeing Mathis in the tunnel and ready to rock.

Same!

Yawn, it's 01:30 here, I'm getting up for work at 07:00.. This could be bad, you better win Colts!

That's a dedicated fan!  Good to see you on here!

Yawn, it's 01:30 here, I'm getting up for work at 07:00.. This could be bad, you better win Colts!

my mom is down in the back.  She's watching and she's ready for them to win OR ELSE!

Let's see how Pep adjusts to a blitz-happy defense

Short passes... as far as the eye can see!

Woah!  We won the toss and deferred?  Woah!

The revolution is beginning.....

Indy won the toss and deferred? Wow, I'm impressed. Looks like that's one thing Chuck fixed up.

I wasn't around to watch last week. Did they win+receive, or did the Bills win+defer (which Rex Ryan normally does)?

And it looks like ESPN fixed their score bug. You can actually see the team timeouts now!

(You couldn't in either MNF game last week)