Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• He’s not terrible and he’s gonna be tough to upgrade from, but it needs to be done. Too many DL guys have gone on to other teams AND had their STATS and performance increases substantially.   I don’t think he’s a bad coach, I think he’s a good guy. I just have seen enough 4 quarter leads blown, enough making no name QBs have career days, and enough of our DBs giving 10 yards cushions to WRs in a very loose zone. Flus’s zone is looser than a hooker in Las Vegas 
    • Ohhhhh well that’s that then! 
    • I agree but I'm afraid Ballard and Frank are too chickenpoo to make adjustments to tweak our D. They will bring in a cover 3 guy or promote from with in. Ballard will say we brought DeFo in for 3tech and it's going to stay its coarse...honestly if we change D style it will take two season fto build that personnel... we are in a rebuild and keeping everything the same means we could clean house next year if nothing changes. I personally like Ballard and wish we went with all new coaching...We are looking at a 8-9 season coming up. 
    • Truth is we need a player on every level across the board. We need secondary help, we need DL help, and we need a real Mike. Oke ain't built for it... coaching is part of it. We are vanilla on both sides of the ball too often... he'll we ne OL and Rec help on offense... the Wentz signing was a two year set back...it hurts...
    • Half those turnovers are Leonard's from pure will, has nothing to do with scheme... Eberflus has scheme to limit points not yards... and we don't have a QB to put up points. Time for some adjusents...
  • Members

• indykmj

indykmj 107

• Nickster

Nickster 1,609

• Defjamz26

Defjamz26 2,320

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 3,588

• KB

KB 335

• WentzinRome