Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I assume that it means he's available for targeting if the QB looks his way...Mo did his job correctly, but the lack of catches is on others.   I don't get why Frank would be criticized and not Wentz for that.  Unless Frank is supposed to design plays for Mo being the first read.  But to whom the ball is thrown to first comes down to knowing defensive alignments and defensive play calls, and nobody knows that until 15 seconds are left on the play clock.
    • you probably think hes a jerk because hes not vaccinated.. 
    • If he can sign with us straight up I’m all for it.  If we have to trade anything substantial no thanks.  I would give up our 2nd this year for two years with Rodgers and the FAs he will bring. That’s the max bc we will need the other picks to in 23 and 24 to work trades to go all in with him.  It probably won’t work out and get a SB but it would be a lot of fun for two years.     ps.  I personally think that dude is a diva and he annoys the heck out of me.  Yeah he is super talented but there is something about that guy and how he has alienated his family and employer that makes me think he is a little punk.  I don’t know the whole story at all so I’m way out of bounds but it’s how I feel. When it doesn’t work out for the next team that gets him he will talk trash about the team and say it was their fault. 
    • We dont have a tremendous amount of cap, but I think we have enough to make ONE big move - DE   And maybe 2 small ones   I still dont know what to think about Fisher   The guy rushed back really soon. Who knows if the pass protect gets a bit better with a healthy Fisher
    • “Pittman is the deep threat”???   You're the first person I’ve seen write that.  Everyone else views Pittman as the possession guy.  The guy who gets first downs.   Is that what you meant to say, or was  that an accident?      I think people here view Campbell or Hilton as a deep threat.  
  • Members

• Colt.45

Colt.45 1,246

• Shive

Shive 3,498

Moderators
    • AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 1,143

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 4,506

• tweezy32

tweezy32 441