Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not that it has been this bad each week, but I think the Colts have always had a problem scoring in the first half.  Just against good teams, they get hammered right away.  Pep Hamilton is so unimaginative.  Luck never has any options.  I would love to have seen Varga pop out of the backfield and catch a ball.  How is it there is never a short pass to Allen or Fleener?  There is never any variation.

Well, not that it has been this bad each week, but I think the Colts have always had a problem scoring in the first half. Just against good teams, they get hammered right away. Pep Hamilton is so unimaginative. Luck never has any options. I would love to have seen Varga pop out of the backfield and catch a ball. How is it there is never a short pass to Allen or Fleener? There is never any variation.

theyre forcing the run but in simple packages..

i actually wished we played in a tougher division, because we are going to the same old thing where we win 11 games againsts bums and get a low draft pick. man we need to be picking high, our team is not good enough. we will not be able to beat the tough defensive teams in the playoffs without a good offensive line that can actually open holes and pass protect. man im just so mad. If any of you tell me to calm down and that i'm not a true fan for being mad, *.