Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tony Romo reportedly has broken collar bone

amfootball

This is also big for all of the AFC East teams who play Dallas. Pats have them in week 5 ...

The Pats are going to be fine Romo or no Romo. They're playing way better through 2 weeks this year than they were through 2 weeks last year, particularly on offense. When I watch the Pats I always wonder how guys like Julian Edelman (and before him Wes Welker) can consistently get so wide open to catch the ball in space. Gronk is the best tight end in the game, Brady's sense of timing and ability in reading defenses seems to be better than ever if that's even possible, and Dion Lewis just might make Patriot fans forget about Shane Vereen. 

The Pats are going to be fine Romo or no Romo. They're playing way better through 2 weeks this year than they were through 2 weeks last year, particularly on offense. When I watch the Pats I always wonder how guys like Julian Edelman (and before him Wes Welker) can consistently get so wide open to catch the ball in space. Gronk is the best tight end in the game, Brady's sense of timing and ability in reading defenses seems to be better than ever if that's even possible, and Dion Lewis just might make Patriot fans forget about Shane Vereen. 

Yes, the Pats offense is humming. I like this Lewis kid a lot. Similar to Vereen but much stronger and more shifty too. Brady is in the zone right now. It is nice to see after the last 8 months of craziness ... and Butler looks very good too. Watkins was not a factor today.

Did you see that catch by Amendola in the last few minutes in the game? That was impressive.

Their season was already over when Dez got hurt IMO. But this basically solidifies it. Tough break for the cowboys

Literally. Lol

Skip Bayless will have a fit tomorrow. He'll be lining up all his excuses....excuses. Somebody hand me a violin for that Homer. As Stephen A says...Dallas is always an accident waiting to happen. Lol

I think the Cowboys still win this sorry division even without Romo. Their Super Bowl hopes took a huge hit today though.

The sources I have read are saying he is out 8 weeks. That would put him back by Week 10. If the Cowboys can just go 4-4 without him that still puts them at 6-4 for the stretch run. Starting 2-0 is even now bigger for them. Dez will probably be back for the stretch run too.

Looked great today without game planning for him. And the Eagles had plenty of chances to win with Romo out and couldn't get it done.

The guy threw 73 yards. And if you understand football at all then you realize that game planning goes both ways, surely. The Eagles lost by ten points, they aren't automatically losing the division today.

Have you seen Manziel play in Cleveland? Neff said. Not to mention had the cowboys drafted Johnny they wouldn't have zach Martin

He's gotten better. I don't get your Zach Martin line either. It's not like the Cowboys are in any shortage of offensive lineman.