Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Is Philly just overrated?

buffalo34

Chip Kelly has been overrated. Bradford was a horrible trade. He is literally the only QB that has looked bad in his offense. Even Tebow looked decent.

Bradford looked great in the preseason.. as did Barkely, Sanchez, and Tebow. It's preseason, all the quarterbacks would look worse than Bradford in real games (especially Tebow.)

I meant real games. Vick was good, Foles, Sanchez ... Bradford has not been good at all ...

It's only been two games. Vick was decent at first and then was horrible. Folks was decent. Sanchez took them from a playoff lock to missing the playoffs last season. I think he ended 1-6.. played horribly as well. And you said Tebow was decent but he only played preseason against 3rd stringers.

YES Philly is overrated. We said this all summer, hell we said it last year, and said it in 2013 when they barely squeaked out a 10-6 record and lost to the Saints at home in the playoffs. 

Seeing Sam Bradford play so poorly for them after they traded Nick Foles who was a great QB, is down right hilarious.  Say what you want about Foles, but he never played as poorly with Philly as Bradford played today. 

I don't feel any sympathy for Philadelphia whatsoever. Their misery brings much satisfaction. 

to be fair though, Philly is overrated every year.  It's east coast sports bias. ESPN has always loved them. Remember that "Dream team" from 2011 that was supposed to be the bomb? Remember Andy Reid's final year and we were still hearing how great they were going to be? 

YES Philly is overrated. We said this all summer, hell we said it last year, and said it in 2013 when they barely squeaked out a 10-6 record and lost to the Saints at home in the playoffs.

Seeing Sam Bradford play so poorly for them after they traded Nick Foles who was a great QB, is down right hilarious.

I don't feel any sympathy for Philadelphia whatsoever. Their misery brings much satisfaction.

to be fair though, Philly is overrated every year. It's east coast sports bias. ESPN has always loved them. Remember that "Dream team" from 2011 that was supposed to be the bomb? Remember Andy Reid's final year and we were still hearing how great they were going to be?

In what way is Foles a great qb?

Yes, Philly is overrated.  People were saying Chip Kelly's system is gonna revolutionize the NFL and I've failed to see how it's changed anything.  Their defense isn't that great and their offense hasn't put up a lot of points so far.  I think Kelly has made some bad personnel moves.  A lot of people were picking the Eagles as a Super Bowl team and I failed to see how that could happen.  There's a lot of season left to play, but the Eagles haven't done anything promising thus far