Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Niners Release Dockett

bap1331

Yes, if he is out for the year, I would think they would want to bring someone in.

You can never have good quality DL depth. It only helps the rotation in the long run with minutes and health, IMO.

Seahawks of 2013 vs Seahawks of 2014, the 2013 version had better DL depth and health due to which they could dominate better.

Colts should at least kick the tires on Dockett.  Can't rely on Art Jones because he is too injury prone. Anderson has seemed solid in preseason but still isn't an ideal DT fit...besides what if he also goes down at some point?  Colts need to add some proven talent & depth to their D line. 

Loved Nix with ND!! Have no idea how he's been in the NFL though to be honest

Nix obviously has not come back from the injuries at ND and in Houston. He slipped all the way to the 3rd round in the draft and now he is being cut just a year later. We can kick the tires but the car might crumble.

It is too bad for Nix I am a dire hard Irish fan. He was a force there  when he was on the field but it was usually Tuitt who made the money plays.

Nix obviously has not come back from the injuries at ND and in Houston. He slipped all the way to the 3rd round in the draft and now he is being cut just a year later. We can kick the tires but the car might crumble.

It is too bad for Nix I am a dire hard Irish fan. He was a force there when he was on the field but it was usually Tuitt who made the money plays.

Yeah Irish fan also bro. He was a beast on the line for us till that Bama game. Then everyone looked bad really. I liked him way more than chapman that's for sure.

Honestly, I'd be all for picking him up. He wouldn't cost much so we couldn't lose much. I think he can still be a good player.

How much, and how long would it take to get him to sign?  Folks won't do vet min nno guaranteed for 1 year deals like we think they will...

How's his health? Just like 'I need more surgery' Taylor, I'll pass on Docket too.