Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jeff Saturday to be inducted into Colts Ring of Honor

TKnight24

when jeff talks, i listen

Darn right SDS. Smart & savvy analyst who always looks good in a suit like a sharp dressed man. Jeff will always be a sentimental favorite of mine who can never do anything wrong to me. Just a wonderful guy whose really slim & trim now. He looks fantastic. 

Happy for you man. You definitely earned it. Bravo! 

Dang, beat me to it lol. This is awesome though.

If it's any consolation LIA, SW1 went to your thread 1st & got re-routed here. Even if topics get locked, I still skim thru them so don't feel bad LIA. I always check out what the regulars have to say on the forum & you definitely quality as a must read regular my man so it's all good. No worries. 

To be honest, I visit or re-visit locked threads because sometimes I am directly responsible for getting a thread locked when my humor is too sarcastically provocative sometimes like that RW topic about God talking to him on the final play of the SB. I think I owe AMF an apology BTW. Sorry about that. My bad. Once in awhile when the right mood hits me, I go off the reservation comedically. Enough said. 

Okay, back to Jeff Saturday again...

He deserves to be in the ring. I'm just surprised the Colts didn't wait to do it during the Denver game. Peyton should be there.

Peyton would be in the locker room at halftime worrying about how to overcome the 21-0 deficit in the second half not watching Jeff