Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sergio is going to be excited to play the Colts!

Bravo

I'm not sure if he is going to start. I would think he would or Atleast is going to have a good shot at it or else he wouldn't have left Indy. Indy people keep messing with him and this guy replied to one of his Instagram posts on twitter. Sergio finally responded. He responds to a good amount of stuff. One time I got in an Instagram argument with him for a good 5 or 6 messages back and forth and then he ended up following me and we said we were cool! haha Sergio was cool about this but it's the offseason and just find it interesting.

It's nothing major but I enjoy watching the Colts play ex Colt players who atleast contributed a little to the team. As long as the Colts win of course! I always wonder of the player ever says "sure made the wrong decision" after losing to a team they left. This is one matchup I'll be looking for week 4!

(This isn't me) you can follow me at "au10meinhardt"

TY, Donte, and Andre...that's what comes between 37 and 38 this season, TWICE. Go @Colts @SergioBrown38 ;) pic.twitter.com/As6bMvrP2s

— Matthew (@CappareIIi)

May 28, 2015

@CappareIIi @Colts lol we will see

— Sergio Brown (@SergioBrown38)

May 28, 2015

I'm not sure if he is going to start. I would think he would or Atleast is going to have a good shot at it or else he wouldn't have left Indy. Indy people keep messing with him and this guy replied to one of his Instagram posts on twitter. Sergio finally responded. He responds to a good amount of stuff. One time I got in an Instagram argument with him for a good 5 or 6 messages back and forth and then he ended up following me and we said we were cool! haha Sergio was cool about this but it's the offseason and just find it interesting.

It's nothing major but I enjoy watching the Colts play ex Colt players who atleast contributed a little to the team. As long as the Colts win of course! I always wonder of the player ever says "sure made the wrong decision" after losing to a team they left. This is one matchup I'll be looking for week 4!

I always liked Sergio, he never should've lost the starting job back to Landry. I hope he does play well against the Colts, just not well enough to win haha

I liked Sergio, he was so good on ST and considering last season was his real first shot at playing in a starting D, i thought he did pretty well and was serviceable at worst. Best of luck to him in Jax but of course we gonna beat them!

I liked Brown a lot and thought we should've kept him. 

But now he on the opposing team, and I don't see how he or the rest of the Jags secondary is going to deal with TY, AJ, Dorsett,, Gore, Allen & Fleener. Not even talking about if Luck takes off running. 

I liked Brown a lot and thought we should've kept him. 

But now he on the opposing team, and I don't see how he or the rest of the Jags secondary is going to deal with TY, AJ, Dorsett,, Gore, Allen & Fleener. Not even talking about if Luck takes off running. 

Precisely, Sergio is good, but not that darn good. I wish him well against every club expect us & the NY Giants. No, I don't check their season schedule BTW. Come on, it's the Jags. Does it even matter? Nope. 

I'm not sure if he is going to start. I would think he would or Atleast is going to have a good shot at it or else he wouldn't have left Indy. Indy people keep messing with him and this guy replied to one of his Instagram posts on twitter. Sergio finally responded. He responds to a good amount of stuff. One time I got in an Instagram argument with him for a good 5 or 6 messages back and forth and then he ended up following me and we said we were cool! haha 

Nice interaction with Sergio there bravo4460. He does seem like a laid back dude that knows when to joke around & when to get down to business. I like even keel guys. Never too high; Never too low just steady man. 

I'm glad for Sergio. He played well for the Colts on special teams and I thought he was clearly superior to Landry when he got a chance to play. 

He got a nice payday and a chance to start. Good for him.