Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Congratulations To The Orlovskys! (Merge)

ConBro

your first two NFL wins in one week, Christmas and Tripplets! That has set some kinda record for greatest week ever.

No I feel really good for him after everything he has gone threw in his career to see it paying for him makes me happy. I kinda hope we keep him next year.

Me too :) He's got such a great attitude toward it all, and Reggie talked about him cracking jokes in the huddle during practice. Reggie said it was a good thing to see because it shows that he's comfortable in our system.

Triplets? Ha! Maybe the beginnings of the master plan to secure the #1 pick.

Dan pulled to be with new family, Painter back in. That should secure our loss.

But if Danny O has to go to be on daddy-duty....

..and painter is the only QB left..

..and we have to add a veteran to the roster for one week...

I wonder who that could be???? :manning:

Triplets? Ha! Maybe the beginnings of the master plan to secure the #1 pick.

Dan pulled to be with new family, Painter back in. That should secure our loss.

If that seriously happens, I can bet that the NFL changes the way it hands out its #1 pick. They changed the end of season scheduling due to the Colts resting their starters and made it more division games at stake, which actually made it interesting for the long term. If the Colts show any indication of tanking, the commish will be on it, you can bet on it.

I hear what you say Chad, but if teams rest their starters to get them ready for the playoffs, then they CANNOT stop teams from resting their starters for other reasons. Otherwise it would be impossible to administer.

What they should have done is ban Polian for life rather than tinker with the schedule. They throw the yellow flag for unsportsman like behaviour on the pitch, they should do it off the pitch as well.

If that seriously happens, I can bet that the NFL changes the way it hands out its #1 pick. They changed the end of season scheduling due to the Colts resting their starters and made it more division games at stake, which actually made it interesting for the long term. If the Colts show any indication of tanking, the commish will be on it, you can bet on it.

haha yeah I remember reading somewhere that Mathis and his wife were expecting twins or had twins right around the time the Mannings had theirs... must be something in the Gatorade :P

Gotta be. Twins are usually either genetic or doc created.. I dont claim to know if any of the families has the genetics so i beg of you this.. someone quit spiking the gatorade with hormons! lmao

Comment from MJD on it:

Informed Orlovsky was indeed a proud father, Jones-Drew added, "Well, I hope they're as healthy as possible and as loud as possible at night so he can't sleep so when he comes to play the Jaguars he'll be tired."

http://www.indystar.com/article/20111229/SPORTS03/112290319/Birth-triplets-keeps-Orlovsky-from-Colts-practice?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|IndyStar.com|s

Funny. :)

Congrats to Dan and his family!

Comment from MJD on it:

Informed Orlovsky was indeed a proud father, Jones-Drew added, "Well, I hope they're as healthy as possible and as loud as possible at night so he can't sleep so when he comes to play the Jaguars he'll be tired."

http://www.indystar....|IndyStar.com|s

Funny. :)

Congrats to Dan and his family!

haha what a guy. Congrats to the Orlovskys. Hopefully the kids are all healthy and happy.

Alright, so Peyton has QB covered with Marshall. Angerer has LB covered with his baby. Orlovsky....hm...train your kids for WR and CB.

haha what a guy. Congrats to the Orlovskys. Hopefully the kids are all healthy and happy.

Alright, so Peyton has QB covered with Marshall. Angerer has LB covered with his baby. Orlovsky....hm...train your kids for WR and CB.

Did Mathis have girls or boys? Figure DT would be covered if Mathis had boys. ;)

Congrats Dan O. Now stay up with them and be very tired Sunday!

Hope that all is well with them.

Congrats to them.....too bad she couldn't have delivered a couple of days later.

It might have meant Painter would have had to start .... ;)

Dan stay home with your wife plssssssssssssssssss. we need a loss.

So..."Nobody is actually rooting for the Colts to lose, they just won't be sad if they do."

Seems to me that people are rooting for a loss. Why were there ruffled feathers about my thread then? I was right.

At any rate, this is about celebrating 3 beautiful babies.

Roger Federer celebrated the coming, and eventual birth of his twins by winning the back-to-back Slams (French Open and Wimbledon) of tennis. Now Orlovsky needs to win his 3rd game in a row to give him triplets this year!