Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

REPORT: Adrian Peterson Gives Vikings 5-Team Trade Wish List (Colts listed)

Dustin

tampa isnt a party town. its more laid back. miami is the party town

tampa is a big party town where did you get that from?  i spent 2 summers there and ive been in the winter a few times too.

i take you have never been to or heard of Gasparilla.  that alone makes it a party town.  it doesnt end there either, not by a long shot, if you went and didnt find the party you missed out

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tampa is a big party town where did you get that from?  i spent 2 summers there and ive been in the winter a few times too.

i take you have never been to or heard of Gasparilla.  that alone makes it a party town.  it doesnt end there either, not by a long shot, if you went and didnt find the party you missed out

I'm guessing you've never heard of ybor city

when I go to florida, im at miami. ive never gone to tampa to party

i really hope we dont get murray or peterson because i dont think we should spend that much on the position. BUT i really wouldnt mind reggie bush, hes still got it, and he would come for suuuuper cheap because he didnt produce as well this past year being injured and in a 3-rb culture. plus hes the best with those dumpoffs andrew's starting to like.

when I go to florida, im at miami. ive never gone to tampa to party

so you say its not a party town because you have never been to one there?  miami is fun but nothing there compares to Gasparilla.  thats one of the biggest parties in the world every year

AP has the highest cap hit for a RB in the league. He's a great RB but he'll be 29. This team made the AFC championship game with Herron at RB. 

For those that want AP, you do have to factor in that Luck, Castanzo and Hilton are due for big contracts. Having AP is a luxury not a necessity. The front 7 needs to be upgraded and we need a RG.

AP has the highest cap hit for a RB in the league. He's a great RB but he'll be 29. This team made the AFC championship game with Herron at RB.

For those that want AP, you do have to factor in that Luck, Castanzo and Hilton are due for big contracts. Having AP is a luxury not a necessity. The front 7 needs to be upgraded and we need a RG.

That's good if your goal is to lose by 40 to New England in the championship game

A great running back is a necessity, whether it's AP or Murray. When this team got blown out of the water, our offense had become completely one dimensional.

A great running back is a necessity, whether it's AP or Murray. When this team got blown out of the water, our offense had become completely one dimensional.

a great RB is not a necessity it starts by having a line that can run block well ours can't we could upgrade RB but you don't need a great one as you say

What can they offer Peterson if they can't afford Murray ? 

AP is already under contract so you have a valid point. And you know that the Vikings will also want a or multi draft picks. I certainly hope the Colts are not considering anything like that.

AP is already under contract so you have a valid point. And you know that the Vikings will also want a or multi draft picks. I certainly hope the Colts are not considering anything like that.

AP is on the way down Murray on the way  up not to mention the Vikings want picks ,IMO after looking into this a lil The best deal for either the Colts or Cowboys is Murray .

AP is on the way down Murray on the way  up not to mention the Vikings want picks ,IMO after looking into this a lil The best deal for either the Colts or Cowboys is Murray .

Are you aware that Murray has not had one season injury free that goes all the way back to high school? So IMO I would pass on both. But who know what is going to happen?

I'd rather just draft a running back in the mid rounds. I'm not going to complain if we get a guy like Peterson or Murray, AP is a freak of nature, Murray ran behind one of the best lines in football which would make me nervous if he came here. Obviously we need a running back but running backs are a dime a dozen. You don't need a great running back to win in the NFL, often times it's the opposite.

Chargers are probably parting ways with Mathews... plus it's San Diego.. nice weather, good beaches, good nightlife, plenty of trees with flexible branches for whippin'.

...no super bowls. Fan base comes out of cave only when they are winning. Always go 8-8 and barely make the playoffs bc afc stinks.

Are you aware that Murray has not had one season injury free that goes all the way back to high school? So IMO I would pass on both. But who know what is going to happen?

No I was'nt thank you I'll look deeper my opinion was based on yards - money - draft picks in a trade involving AP .

I do appreciate you pointing me in that direction .