Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

up the gut

OLD FAN MAN

Maybe...Maybe not. We know some players do now, Its not far fetched to think Grigson wants to get a first hand idea of what the Colts fan base is thinking when it comes to the team,

You think there's a chance that the GM is possibly reading, and will tell the coaches to stop running it up the middle because someone with cheetoh stains on his shirt typed it.

And just how do you know this?

Why would he? Every GM says "If you think like the fans, you'll soon be sitting with them." He has more information about any player than any of us could ever dream of having. He has an army of scouts and coaches at his disposal, why would he care about the opinion of a bunch of people who have never spent a day in pro football?

Why would he? Every GM says "If you think like the fans, you'll soon be sitting with them." He has more information about any player than any of us could ever dream of having. He has an army of scouts and coaches at his disposal, why would he care about the opinion of a bunch of people who have never spent a day in pro football?

If you believe that when why do you yourself question so much he does? Just saying.

It's not about whether Grigson reads this forum or not.

It's about whether or not he takes what he reads here SERIOUSLY.

And if he does take what he reads her seriously,  then he should be fired.

And I say that as someone who considers himself among the biggest admirers of Grigson on this website.

I think the PR guy we had before Kevin Bowen,  who just retired,  has said Grigson is aware of what is written here.   Whether that means he reads it or is told about it was not clear.

I doubt grgson reads this forum

I'd guess the colts have interns who read the forums and put together the fan pulse on the team and concerns. Obviously it's a piece and not how they should field a team but I guarantee, they have people looking it over and giving feedback in general of the fans views. That's an easy small % of informative gathering really.

It's not about whether Grigson reads this forum or not.

It's about whether or not he takes what he reads here SERIOUSLY.

And if he does take what he reads her seriously,  then he should be fired.If

And I say that as someone who considers himself among the biggest admirers of Grigson on this website.

I think the PR guy we had before Kevin Bowen,  who just retired,  has said Grigson is aware of what is written here.   Whether that means he reads it or is told about it was not clear.

If it has to do with Football I would bet there isn't much Grig's doesn't read

please grigs no more up the gut rbs until we can get a run blocking interior line. I don't like our lg, center or rg for run blocking, they are ok for pass blocking but slow and inept at run blocking and please don't sign gore to run behind this line

How about a guy who can both run up the gut and outside? How about we get better linemen that will help running up the gut? And what if we get a guy who can't run up the gut? Opposing teams shut down the edges. And every team should have 1 guy who is a up the gut type runner. Tipton played well the few times he got the ball.