Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions release RB Reggie Bush (Merge)

NBColtsFanatic

He was a role player in Detroit..   his entire career he has never really benn a "bell cow" and he was still always with a "boo boo" .  When healthy he is electric...   but he the very definition of "unreliable" .. .

NO way......        

Good role player

They are both basically the same player...   with the same issues..    heehee

One difference...    Spiller is younger.   

I could go with Spiller for a fair price.      Wow, if he could stay healthy for ONE year in this O...     draft Tev Coleman as the bull dozer....     ahhhh     ONE CAN DREAM...   :D

I'd prefer Spiller over Bush if Grigson gets the itch to pick up a speed back.

Gurley I get, but Gordon?  Have any of you hating on hm EVER watched Wisky play ONE game this season?   Gordon is a poor man version of AP.    He can make a lot out of NOTHING>         And go the distance in the process.      He is not AP fast but he is close enough.    Indy NEEDS playmakers...      And he is a play maker.

I don't see whats not to like unless Lawrence Taylor were available when Indy picks?  heheee

Let's hope not

Gurley I get, but Gordon?  Have any of you hating on hm EVER watched Wisky play ONE game this season?   Gordon is a poor man version of AP.    He can make a lot out of NOTHING>         And go the distance in the process.      He is not AP fast but he is close enough.    Indy NEEDS playmakers...      And he is a play maker.

I don't see whats not to like unless Lawrence Taylor were available when Indy picks?  heheee

He has Big 10 speed . I think he is another product of that O Line and system in Wisconsin no way I take him at 29.

He has 22 career receptions.... can he even catch the ball? blocking is going to be an issue always is with badgers. They just don't ask backs to do those types of things at Wisconsin.

I would take Ajayi who I think will end up being the best back in this class  if I wanted to draft a running back high. I don't I think we have other areas that need to be addressed like OL and DL, and just D in general.

There are some players on D I think can come in and help right away. I would look hard at Ajayi if he slipped to the 3rd.

When I saw he was first released my first thought was that he can definitely help us next year and the year after. Nothing wrong with a two year deal if he wants reasonable money; and I don't imagine he could command more than that. He's not an every down, every week back; but he could be great on third down, great receiving the ball from Luck, and if asked to step in one week and take 15-20 carries he can still be effective. Won't command the dollars that Bradshaw will.