Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady 4SBs

danlhart87

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what the heck they were thinking but deep down, I wanted that cocky Sherman's team to lose. Hopefully, this makes those cocky Seahawks players think about some humble pie, maybe they never will. The Seahawks players make the Patriots look like saints on the field at least.

Revis gets picked off by the ref and the first thing Sherman can think of is "No.24 touchdown". Sherman is so full of himself, thinks only about himself, and is a classless egomaniac. At least I don't have to deal with his chunky soup commercials in this offseason. Revis or the Pats, they know to win and take the high road. I'd take such a team over PED laded egomaniacs led by Sherman.

Lynch got stopped on 1st and Goal.

No guarantee he gets it. After those solid completions from Wilson, and he was having a great second half up to then, why wouldn't you throw it?

I wouldn't say great, and because it's Lynch...3 downs, 2 timeouts, 1 yard, and something like 24-30 seconds...there is only 1 thing to do...run it.

Super Bowl Champs!  One of the best games I have ever seen. Wow. Just wow. No idea why they did not run Lynch at the end.

The football gods, after torturing you guys with Tyree and then Manningham, and then almost with Baldwin finally decided to bless you, LOL!!! :)

I don't know what the heck they were thinking but deep down, I wanted that cocky Sherman's team to lose. Hopefully, this makes those cocky Seahawks players think about some humble pie, maybe they never will. The Seahawks players make the Patriots look like saints on the field at least.

Revis gets picked off by the ref and the first thing Sherman can think of is "No.24 touchdown". Sherman is so full of himself, thinks only about himself, and is a classless egomaniac. At least I don't have to deal with his chunky soup commercials in this offseason. Revis or the Pats, they know to win and take the high road. I'd take such a team over PED laded egomaniacs led by Sherman.

I looked up classless on Wikepedia and it had a picture of Belichik and Brady.  One was Belichick not shaking hands and the other was Brady throwing his helmet on the ground like a child.  I guess they can add a pic of Sherman. 

I looked up classless on Wikepedia and it had a picture of Belichik and Brady.  One was Belichick not shaking hands and the other was Brady throwing his helmet on the ground like a child.  I guess they can add a pic of Sherman. 

Yes, they can and they should. There is a difference between being good and rubbing it in everyone's face that you are good and throwing darts at other CBs in your profession the slightest chance you get, especially against a consummate professional like Revis.

Yeah, after I saw Sherman doing that I was ALMOST rooting for the Pats. I mean seriously, that's what he is worried about in the middle of the SB?

Lynch got stopped on 1st and Goal.

No guarantee he gets it. After those solid completions from Wilson, and he was having a great second half up to then, why wouldn't you throw it? 

On 1st and goal from the 5, Marshawn gains 4 yards.  He scores the TD on 2nd and goal from the 1.  I have no doubts he would have scored.  That is literally the exact situation you want Lynch for.  You want a guy who can get you 1 yard when you really need it.  No single yard was more important to Seattle's season than that one.  This is literally why you have a power back on your team.  Lynch gains like 3 yards when he's falling.

The OC just tried being cute, in my opinion.  Instead of a boring handoff, he wanted his young QB to throw the game winning TD pass in the late seconds of the Super Bowl to win it all.  Make the safe play and get the win.

Yeah, after I saw Sherman doing that I was ALMOST rooting for the Pats. I mean seriously, that's what he is worried about in the middle of the SB?

He could have been referencing the score.  He pointed to the scoreboard.  That Baldwin TD was what took Seattle to 24 points, so he could have just been referencing the score

Seattle had numerous attempts to finish NE earlier.

Like the rest, they failed.

Had the game in their grasp, like BAL, and choked it away in epic fashion.

Long story short - the better TEAM led by better coaches won. Throw the ball on the 1 when you have 3 tries for beast mode? You deserve to lose.

He could have been referencing the score.  He pointed to the scoreboard.  That Baldwin TD was what took Seattle to 24 points, so he could have just been referencing the score

Sherman is too smart and egomaniacal for me to accept that explanation.

Congrats to the Pats fans who didn't lose their minds this week. Well deserved win. But man Pete bailed you guys out lol.

He did bail us out but here we go again David Tyree the play before. whoa.  A  karma comet from outer space.

Now in defense you never know what "would" have transpired even if they score- it would have had to be magic Brady and FG to win with 37 secs or so. They were going to let ML score.

Thanks Shane. It is a great night here in Boston. Big snow storm coming in about two hours. School already cancelled for my girls which is cool as tomorrow will be like a holiday anyways. I may try to make the parade on Tuesday.

Nobody can dis the guy in your picture now. He looked like god out there.  :worthy:

I think that was his best SB performance. Counting the 2 interceptions, the fact they overcame that was tremendous. 

This is the saddest thing too. New England was going to let him score.

Where is this coming from?  No way was NE going to let him score.  If they were going to let him score they would have taken a timeout after 1st down and not let the clock run done from 50+ seconds to 20.

Where is this coming from? No way was NE going to let him score. If they were going to let him score they would have taken a timeout after 1st down and not let the clock run done from 50+ seconds to 20.

I immediately thought of Bradshaw, literally dumbest play in history of football at any level and the qb on my brothers freshman team accidentally spiked it on 4th down to lose them the game. Katy Perry rocked

Nobody can dis the guy in your picture now. He looked like god out there.  :worthy:

I think that was his best SB performance. Counting the 2 interceptions, the fact they overcame that was tremendous. 

Yes, he kept coming. Even with the picks. His best performance in terms of overcoming a 10 point deficit in the 4th against that great defense. I am very proud of him. No Qb has ever entered a SB with the pressure he did from the ball controversy and the 10 year SB drought. He is the best I have ever seen. Just so proud of this team.

Do you guys remember the last time new England won a super bowl when there was no asterisk next to it?? Ya, me neither. It's been so long that they've been deflating balls for an advantage or video taping that I dont even remember anymore.

Oh my god!!!what an end! We won with all these drama

To all my NE friends that I have met & respect on this site, I am truly happy for Robert Kraft & your loyal fan base. You have 1 hades of a HOF head coach & QB. I knew Brady would do it. 

Personally, I was glad to see Bill not wear that red Patriots jersey on SB Sunday this time because the last 2 times he wore it the NY Giants beat him. 

Thank you Malcolm Butler for taking down Pete Carroll & RW. God, I loved that. Seattle needed a dose of humility & you gave it to the Pacific NW. God bless your organization & yes, I truly mean that. 

Pete & RW are a darn good duo together & they will play in more SBs together. Congratulations Tommy! I know what this 4th ring meant to you. You're a darn nice guy who works his caboose off.

Enjoy this one. You've earned it. 

Pete Caroll just made the worst play call in Super Bowl history. I feel bad and I'm not even a Hawks fan. Can't imagine how their fans are feeling right now. What a horrible way to lose a Super Bowl.

Even if Lynch got the ball with 26 seconds left, there's no guarantee Beast Mode punches it in the endzone. Strange stuff happens in the SB especially when a player must make 1 final play. 

I don't accept the premise that it's a Hawks victory if Lynch is handed the ball because the handoff can go haywire or the RB gets hit just right & fumbles the ball before crossing the plane. 

Bright lights & the biggest moments can mess with an athlete's head & give them butterflies. A lot of strange stuff can go down in 26 seconds. It's not like the play game clock read 8 seconds. 

Everybody on the Pats sideline knew the game was over and then they got their miracle.  Wilson making a bad decision.

If his HC & OC told RW to throw the ball to surprise NE, what the hades is he supposed to do defy his coach & coordinator? Seriously, come on man.

Doesn't the Hawks player he threw it to bear some responsibility here to either catch it or knock it down? Stop blaming Wilson. That's just foolish if you ask me LKD. 

Just out of curiosity did QB RW thank his creator for guiding him & giving him the strength to endure this heartbreaking loss with grace? I just wanna see if he's consistent. 

If a person is very pious, they usually thank a higher power in both wins & losses equally. I'm not calling into question RW's devoutness just the balance of it in good times & bad. 

I know it sucks to lose the SB & I'm not trying to trivialize the pain of it. I just wanna know that RW is humbled in both victory & defeat & you don't only praise a higher power when you beat GB in the Championship Game. 

Grace & humility flow equally regardless of what the final score indicates when all is said & done. JMO. 

That's what I choose to believe too 21. Just because Richard Sherman is vocal on a football field, loyal to his teammates, & extremely confident in his shutdown abilities, it doesn't mean he is classless or mocking Darrelle Revis. 

Sherman takes a lot of unnecessary heat & criticism IMO, but I love his competitive fire to win. Richard is smart, funny, & down to earth. He's not evil or diabolically ruthless. JMO. 

I think some fans are holding the Broncos SB loss unfairly against him. Just like I wanted RW to go tonight for beating Peyton Manning soundly last season at Metlife Stadium last February. I will openly acknowledge my anger toward Wilson & the Hawks for demolishing 18 last SB Sunday at least. 

Bevell had it right, Lockette should have been stronger to the ball and quicker out of his slant. the pick was executed well on the bunch formation. There was only 1 Linebacker, If Lockette executes then its an easy TD, The D Line sold out against the run clearly by the formation, Good call, Bad execution by Lockette, That's why Wilsons throw looked off......It was not off, Lockettes execution was bad