Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coach Pagano: Some advice if you want to hold the Lombardi

lollygagger8

um, what?

You said nice guys don't finish last which isn't true. We see cheaters like the Pats in the superbowl, outspoken arrogant loud mouths like the Seahawks in the superbowl, possible murderers posing as reverends like Ray Lewis riding into the sunset in the superbowl.

Don't think you have a clue to the difference between opinion and fact.  For instance, the comment above...

See my response to Jason....and stop taking everything so dang literal.  People like you drive me insane.

Oh, btw.  Look back on my previous conversations on this forum, you'll find I am dead on most of the time.  Which makes me wonder, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

See my response to Jason....and stop taking everything so dang literal.  People like you drive me insane.

Oh, btw.  Look back on my previous conversations on this forum, you'll find I am dead on most of the time.  Which makes me wonder, do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You being dead on?  Thanks for the laugh.

if you don't want people to take you literally, then try doing a better job of saying what you mean.  we can't read your mind...we can only read what you type.  

You said nice guys don't finish last which isn't true. We see cheaters like the Pats in the superbowl, outspoken arrogant loud mouths like the Seahawks in the superbowl, possible murderers posing as reverends like Ray Lewis riding into the sunset in the superbowl.

I didn't say that only nice guys win superbowls.  I simply disagreed with the notion that nice guys always finish last.  that's not true.  

Excellent! I've been saying this all year. To bad coach got cancer, I have cancer and heart desease, no one feels sorry for me. Good coaches and good staffs improve the personnel they have during the season, the Colts regress, enough said!

Goodness, this is a ridiculous post. 

If you want to win Championships the next 5-6 years a new staff Now.

Josh McDaniel as HC.

New O-Line coach.

New DC

Grigs is a ?

Richardson

Landry

Cherilus

McGlynn

Satele

RJF

and several draft picks.

Mcdaniels? Yeah, he was a great coach and talent evaluator. They drafted Tebow in the first round

Wow...bang on! but Coach Chuckles is a stubborn one...and won't change.

Some time in the future, after a few more years of Coach Chuckles' same-old same-old, Irsay will finally have had enough and let him go...then we can get rolling again.

How many conversations have you had with him about his willingness to accept change ? I noticed you weren't here trolling on our way to the AFCCG

That was a silly juvenile post likely written by a teenager with way too much time on his hands.

Another embarrassing thread.......

Can't wait for us to be able to move past this.....

I'm sorry here no one seems to know we reached the AFC Championship game.

We've been in the playoffs all three years under Grigson and advanced further each year...    anyone expecting more is simply uninformed and uneducated and......

Spoiled.....

I know Pete Carroll gets a lot of flack, deservedly so, but he does some really interesting things with his team. The Seahawks utilize meditation, having a DJ at practice, different motivational techniques, etc. I remember him doing some crazy stuff at USC (not the illegal things, I mean with the team) in order to get them going. It's really "new agey" and maybe would only work in a city like LA/Seattle....but he has the results.....maybe the Colts should look into this. Who knows?

I know Pete Carroll gets a lot of flack, deservedly so, but he does some really interesting things with his team. The Seahawks utilize meditation, having a DJ at practice, different motivational techniques, etc. I remember him doing some crazy stuff at USC (not the illegal things, I mean with the team) in order to get them going. It's really "new agey" and maybe would only work in a city like LA/Seattle....but he has the results.....maybe the Colts should look into this. Who knows?

.....and they drafted a boatload of really good players lol.

Then Peyton should have more than 1 freakin ring and not take sole blame for every single playoff loss like he does.

Being nice has nothing to do with why Manning has only one ring.  Love Peyton, ever grateful for what he has done for this City and organization, but he didnt rise to the occasion and deserved a lot of blame for those loses.

Being nice has nothing to do with why Manning has only one ring. Love Peyton, ever grateful for what he has done for this City and organization, but he didnt rise to the occasion and deserved a lot of blame for those loses.

You guys are mixing up nice too much

Nice off the field is true. Carroll isn't nice on the field. You mess up, he gets in your face. Keeps you motivated, and gets you fired up. Guys like Harbaugh & Tomlin after losses say what's real. Guys like Pagano give that same tired speech "We have a good team, we just need to play better"

Tomlin says things like "We stunk it up today. Played terrible."

There's a difference

Yeah, Well, uh, that's like, uh, your opinion man. ;)

Show me a nice coach, aside from T. Dungy that won the Superbowl recently.

How about jim harbaugh and tom coughlin? Or are they secretly members of the injustice league? [emoji14]

How about jim harbaugh and tom coughlin? Or are they secretly members of the injustice league? [emoji14]

Both of those guys are tough as nails, although I like both of them, they are definitely nice guys.....Unless you think SF got let Harbaugh go for being too nice?  (I wish he came here instead of going to Michigan, but that is just me)

Members of the Injustice league?  They are charter members my friend!  :)

You guys are mixing up nice too much

Nice off the field is true. Carroll isn't nice on the field. You mess up, he gets in your face. Keeps you motivated, and gets you fired up. Guys like Harbaugh & Tomlin after losses say what's real. Guys like Pagano give that same tired speech "We have a good team, we just need to play better"

Tomlin says things like "We stunk it up today. Played terrible."

There's a difference

Exactly.  Thank you.

I'd much rather players have a little fear towards their coach, not someone who is a best friend.