Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

After the missed 4th and 1 oppurtunity.

PeprunrunrunPunt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After Cj anderson got hit behind his own like by three colts players on 4th and one, he somehow broke free and got the first down. Did anybody see chuck pagano Im almost 95% sure he threw his head set to the ground yelling Some profanity. I LOVE THAT FIRE!

My favorite part of that entire game!

After Cj anderson got hit behind his own like by three colts players on 4th and one, he somehow broke free and got the first down. Did anybody see chuck pagano Im almost 95% sure he threw his head set to the ground yelling Some profanity. I LOVE THAT FIRE!

I think Pagano was out on the field calling nonsense on the encroachment penalty against Phillips too.  He was fired up :)

maybe we need to give credit to Anderson..Landry was the 3rd person to touch him... the first 2 players should have got Anderson down. Landry was every where today. He played well.

What? He was awful. 

Just off the top of my head:

Beat for a long gain by JThomas. 

Beat for a TD by DThomas

Terrible angle gave up a 22 yard run near the goal-line.

Completely whiffed on the 4th and 1 play. 

Yeah, that was a great reaction from Pagano. I was pretty much doing the exact same thing at home.

how the hell did landry miss? He had him dead to rights

It was a truly pathetic tackle attempt. I trust Vontae Davis or Greg Toler would have been more effective than that. The gym has really done wonders for Landry's football abilities.

Oh, and how about the Broncos TD. Landry 1 on 1 with D. Thomas. LOL WAT??

Does it really need to be explained? I guess I could go back and break it down but I think most got the jest of my comment.

You forget to take your meds today? "It" makes no sense. For 2 games the Colts finally have a run game thanks to hard, great quality running by both Herron and Tipton. And you slam THEM in a comment regarding whiffed tackles by our defense? There is no explaining that thought process

You forget to take your meds today? "It" makes no sense. For 2 games the Colts finally have a run game thanks to hard, great quality running by both Herron and Tipton. And you slam THEM in a comment regarding whiffed tackles by our defense? There is no explaining that thought process

What are you even talking about? Where did I slam them? You need to check your comprehension.

So it's never about the talent of the other players? 

There's is absolutely no excuse for whiffing on that tackle there. He was 4 yards away from the first down when Landry made contact and he couldn't even trip him up. Call a spade a spade. Awful play by Landry (Werner was pretty bad too).

What are you even talking about? Where did I slam them? You need to check your comprehension.

"great run by a great runner"..by a Broncos RB. followed up by "colts could use a little of that"? is why I asked "what"? but then you get all snotty? colts could use what? a good runner? a great play by a great runner? what did you mean? 

"great run by a great runner"..by a Broncos RB. followed up by "colts could use a little of that"? is why I asked "what"? but then you get all snotty? colts could use what? a good runner? a great play by a great runner? what did you mean? 

Geez, lighten up. My comment was the Colts could use a RB with Anderson's talent. I didn't realize I was talking pig Latin to you.

There's is absolutely no excuse for whiffing on that tackle there. He was 4 yards away from the first down when Landry made contact and he couldn't even trip him up. Call a spade a spade. Awful play by Landry (Werner was pretty bad too).

If you say so. I think different that's all. It's not an issue to me, why you?

That was one of those plays that I was afraid would turn the tide of the game. I was completely nervous until the last seconds ticked off the clock.

In regards to the comment regarding the Colts run game.......I am very proud that Herron and Tipton have stepped up the way they have. Herron runs with fire and always falls forward. He has a way of slipping between guys when being tackled and picking up a few extra yards. Tipton is a big dude and a solid runner. For a sixth round pick and an UDFA, there is no reason to be down on these guys.

The Colts are actually able to employ an effective play action pass again.

What? He was awful. 

Just off the top of my head:

Beat for a long gain by JThomas. 

Beat for a TD by DThomas

Terrible angle gave up a 22 yard run near the goal-line.

Completely whiffed on the 4th and 1 play. 

Honestly,  neither pass bothered me.    Both were literally perfect passes that no defensive back was going to stop.   I give credit to Peyton for his two best throws of the day.

That said....

All of the blown tackles on the Anderson 4th and 1 run (not just Landry's but the others as well)  was -- without question -- the maddest I've ever been as a Colts' fan.     I can not repeat here what I screamed in the privacy of my own home.    But I suspect it may have been heard by many of the neighbors on my street!

Wow, was I smoking mad.....    Thank goodness we won.....

I take the Colts pretty serious but not to the point of some. Yes I was upset about the 4th down play but to get so bent out of shape over it is not really worth it. It's football. Anderson has been doing those same things to other teams besides the Colts. Three Colts got hands on him and couldn't get him down. As a running back he is that good. No matter how good players are plays will be made from the other team. Colts played their best game of the year when they needed to but yet way too many find fault and negativity no matter. There is no perfect player or game in the NFL. Just the finale score.