Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gore interested in Colts

backshoulderfade

If we're going with an older veteran than I feel like I'd rather just keep Bradshaw. His injury this year was not really a question of his questionable durability, but rather a lesson in what happens when a giant man falls on your unfortunately positioned leg. Bradshaw was one of Luck's best weapons this year up until the injury. The extra rest might actually be good for him!

Me too....figured he was mad at the Colts causing Global Warming, or Cooling, or what ever the heck he thinks is going on right now.

(Al Gore owning the Colts would ensure I would need to find a new team.....so let's hope that never happens)

Your ignorance is showing,  man-made global warming is happening there is no debate. You obviously have the internet, you should do a bit of research as to not sound like a complete *?

Your ignorance is showing,  man-made global warming is happening there is no debate. You obviously have the internet, you should do a bit of research as to not sound like a complete *?

Show me the data, oh you can't, there is none. The climate changes, always has, always will. I am an airline pilot who has traveled the world, and nothing I have seen will ever convince me that man is causing it. Case and point, a single volcanic eruption puts out far more contaminants than we could ever hope to do. Why don't you open your eyes and stop being a Sheeple.

Show me the data, oh you can't, there is none. The climate changes, always has, always will. I am an airline pilot who has traveled the world, and nothing I have seen will ever convince me that man is causing it. Case and point, a single volcanic eruption puts out far more contaminants than we could ever hope to do. Why don't you open your eyes and stop being a Sheeple.

Do yourself a favor and Google Scientific consensus, 99 percent of climate scientists disagree with your misinformation. Your type of willful ignorance will be the death of us all

really quite sad how ignorant so many Americans can be., you really don't have a clue do you? I'm a sheep, says the guy who surely watches Fox News[emoji47]

At least I am educated, which is more than I can say for you. This is a football forum, if you want to continue this I'd be happy to debate you via personal message.

At least I am educated, which is more than I can say for you. This is a football forum, if you want to continue this I'd be happy to debate you via personal message.

you felt compelled to inject climate denial into the discussion professor. There is no discussion to be had, I will cease and desist post haste.

• 2 weeks later...

How about we skip a Gore signing all together and try to land Adrian Peterson with that second round pick???

I personally would not mind this. Given he's willing to take a pay cut (I think he's owed a lot of money)

Also, in before the "he's not Colt material" comments. We can't keep this team clean forever people. Yeah he had a run in with the law, but he still is only two years removed from an MVP season

I personally would not mind this. Given he's willing to take a pay cut (I think he's owed a lot of money)

Also, in before the "he's not Colt material" comments. We can't keep this team clean forever people. Yeah he had a run in with the law, but he still is only two years removed from an MVP season

I wouldnt say AP is a bad dude, I think he just used terrible judgement in regards to his situation.......

He is owed 12mill next season however, and not only is he two years away from MVP status but he literally rested for an entire year without being injured so I fully expect him to come back with a bang.

Grigson needs to face up to the fact that he must seriously address the RB position...no more screwing around with broken-down retreads who go down after half a season or less, and leave you up the creek when you need RB talent the most during the stretch run and the playoffs. We need to draft a good RB (and a good WR too) early in the draft and get Coach Chuck his D players later so he can keep building his 'monstrosity'. Chuck probably doesn't know a good D player from a mediocre one anyway.

Gore is probably already tempting Grigson, who loves to go dumpster-diving for bargains.

The problem is...all those bargains (Bradshaw/Ballard included) only have a shelf life of 8 to 12 games max...so there we sit in the last quarter of the season playing 3rd string players and guys off the street.

Grigson needs to face up to the fact that he must seriously address the RB position...no more screwing around with broken-down retreads who go down after half a season or less, and leave you up the creek when you need RB talent the most during the stretch run and the playoffs. We need to draft a good RB (and a good WR too) early in the draft and get Coach Chuck his D players later so he can keep building his 'monstrosity'. Chuck probably doesn't know a good D player from a mediocre one anyway.

Wish we could get Todd Gurley III.......

I'd prefer Boom and Tipton I think. 

Richardson can average 2.9 a carry and hundreds of people will defend him to their deaths.  Boom averages 4.5 a crack, catches a ton of balls, and people want a replacement.  That's not easy to understand.  Why, because he dropped an over-the-shoulder catch?  So, he's not Lynn Swann, but he looks like a perfectly fine RB.  All that says to me is I don't try that play in a big moment again.  Other than for depth and competition, in my opinion, we don't need a RB.  It's not a high priority.  The sample size is small, but Tipton looks promising as well. 

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2015/1/10/7525793/report-frank-gore-curious-about-playing-with-colts

Not original source. Very interesting. Maybe the only man who could wigglw through the holes the colts oline makes.

Gore is getting older and slower -- while he's still a pretty good back, I think his best years are behind him.

I'd much rather us bring in Knowshon Moreno if we're going to bring in a veteran back.